Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Them verses us

After school I decided to go home and get some homework done figuring Carter would want to hang with his friends for a while before I came over. So it was now 5:30 in the afternoon and Ace and I sat on the ground cross legged finishing our homework.

"Dude what the hell." Ace started, clicking his pen as he glared at his Math homework "ok so listen to this. Johnny's train leaves the station at 4:00 in Maine and it takes 2 hours to get to New York what time will Johnny get to New York? Bullshit, you know what I would do if I were Johnny?" he mumbled causing me to laugh.

"No Ace what? Kill a hobo?" i guessed.

He gasped in mock horror. "Why Kayla how could you? Don't you know it is against the penguin ninja code to kill a hobo?"

"Oh I am so sorry great Ninja please forgive me." i said begging cracking up in the middle of my apology.

"ok we forgive you. But if I were Johnny I wouldn't bother to go to a shit hole place like New York I would just stay in Main and eat pie with my fellow ninjas and you." he said smirking proudly causing me to fall over laughing even harder.

"Great plan Ace but I wouldn't put that down as your answer." I laughed picking up my phone to check the time.

"Oh shit. It's almost 6:30 my aunt is gonna kill me." i mumbled as i pushed myself off the ground and put my homework on the desk walking over to the window and pointing at it. "Out' i told him still laughing.

As i drove to Carter's house i let my music blare loudly trying to block out the possibility of thinking because bad things happened when I did.

I pulled on to the large drive way and hopped out of my car noticing two other cars there. Great he had friends over. I muttered sarcastically as i banged my fist on the door.

After my third knock on the huge mid evil looking door it swung open revealing an older looking lady who i guessed was the maid.

"Hello my dear, the boys are upstairs on the second floor." she said with an old lady smile that made me want to hug her.

Quietly I made my way upstairs trying not to be heard. As i got closer i heard the sound of voices screaming. "GO GO GO YEAH!!" and the sound of what sounded like a game of some sort. Maybe a sports game? hmmm.

I rounded the corner that led to the playroom and took a deep breath as i pushed the door open reveling Carter and two other guys sitting on the couch yelling at what looked to be a football game on the huge TV.

I cleared my throat causing Carter and the others to turn and notice me. Carter smirked and his two friends looked confused. "dude why is the emo chick here? you fucking emos now?" his blonde friend asked.

I stood there in shock mirroring Carters face until it looked like something clicked. "naw man she is just here to tutor me my mom freaked out about my last math test. Now get your stupid asses out of here." he said keeping a joking tone as the two boys passed me with snide smirks plastered on their faces.

the blonde one stopped in-front of me and whispered in my ear. "you know i have something for you that could help you out." he said smirking evilly as he handed me a small pocket knife he must have had in his pocket and walked out the door.

I shot Carter a look and he gave me a small smile. "don't look at me like that Kayla we had a deal." he said but he looked sorry and curious at the same time.

"i know." i said as he led me towards his room and closed the door once we were in there.

He was quiet for a couple of seconds before he he came to stand in front of me curiosity flooding his face. "what did Kevin say when he was talking to you?"

I gulped "um he was just joking with me thats all." i told him as i stuck my hand in my pocket running my fingers up and down the small closed pocket knife.

"what is in your pocket?" he questioned taking another step towards me.

"um nothing." i lied but he knew it was a lie. He reached forwards and grabbed my hand out of my pocket that still had the knife in it. His face flashed and worry was painted on his face as he pulled it out of my hand.

"Kayla what the hell are you doing with a pocket knife in your pocket?" he questioned throwing it on the bed and grabbing both my hands in his checking my wrists like and idiot.

I pulled back. "don't be stupid Carter i'm not emo it was just part of Kevin's stupid joke. He gave it to me, said it would be useful." i finished actually breaking down crying. That stupid Ass hole

Carter growled as he pulled me into his lap as we sat on the bed. My back was to his chest and i leaned my head back under his chin as he rested it on the top of my head. Wrapping his arms around my body protectively hugging me as i cried.

"don't listen to him Kayla. he was just joking he never would have done that if he had known..."
he trailed off

"it's fine he just hit a nerve i guess." i told him as i wiped my tears and stuck the knife back in my pocket with out him noticing. Not that i was going to use it but still i wanted it for some reason.

Carter got quiet for a second and then he turned me so we were sitting so we could see each other again. "well I did it. All day and no sluts God damn it that was hard your lucky your so beautiful." he said brushing the hair from my face with a proud grin

I laughed as he leaned in and kissed me, he wrapped his arms around my waist so i was now on my knees because he was still taller than me even we he was sitting on the bed. I put my arms around his neck and kissed back but this time it was just sweet, It never got harder. But as the kiss continued he pushed me so i was laying on my back as he hovered over me his arms placed on each side never breaking this kiss....

That was until his phone went off. He groaned pulling away to flip it open.

"WHAT!" he yelled actually sounding pissed.

"GOD SHELBY LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!" he yelled but when he said her name i sat up and got of the bed not wanting to lay there under his as he talked to another girl.

He shot me a look trying to grab me back but I took a step backward toward the wall.

"NO SHELBY I'M NOT INTERESTED I HAVE A GIRL FRIEND" he yelled and then his face went blank with shock at what he just accidentally said.

I heard her scream through the phone, causing me to laugh and get an idea. I pulled off my shirt leaving me in just my bra and shorts as i crawled back on to the bed sitting at the edge just out of his reach with a sexy smirk on my face.

"YES SHELBY I SWEAR I HAVE A GIRL FRIEND" he screamed into the phone and then i winked at him motioning him towards me. He groaned pulling his shirt over his head and crawling with the phone still to his ear over to me.

He grabbed for me but i shook my head no and mouthed "speaker phone" he smirked getting the idea as he placed the phone on the bed and crawled over to me pushing me down and once again hovering over me running his hands up and down my body as I traced his abs with my fingers.

Shelby kept screaming about how who ever it wasn't good enough for Carter, and how she didn't care if he had a girl friend she would fuck him anyway.

At that he shot me a look and mouthed. 'no way in hell' I tired to return his smile but i couldn't quite smile because i knew that the other girls wouldn't care if he were freaking married they were sluts it's what they did.

He gave me a small pleading smile begging me silently to believe him, as he ran his hand through my hair and cupped my face kissing me lightly all over.

Getting my confidence back i shot him a smirk and crashed out lips together pulling him on-top of me harder and wrapped my lets around him as i ran my hands through his hair causing him to moan.

For now I was Carter Braxtons secret mystery girl friend
♠ ♠ ♠
well comment? and by the way I know she acts kind of like a slut in this one but they were trying to prove to Shelby that he had a girl friend plus its not slutty because the are arranged to get married anyway.
please comment and ideas would be great.