A two way street to love.

Chapter 13: Meeting the fammmm :)

"Oh my God." I said as I started to mutter curses under my breath.

"What, Cace?" Streeter asked as he followed my eyes to the group of people getting off the ferry. We were sprawled out in the sand, a whiles away from the gang.

"Brace yourself to meet my family."

"What do you mean? I thought they weren't coming."

"So did I." I stood up, brushing myself off. Streeter followed my example and put his hand in mine. I looked around me until I found Shawn and motioned him over. Owen started to come over, but stopped when he saw my face.

"No mercy!" Owen yelled. I smiled and then turned to face my family. They were all together, which surprised me. Mother, father, Jeanne, Amber, and two guys I didn't know.

"Hello, mother." I said when she was in hearing distance. She rushed up to me and wrapped her bony arms around me in a hug. Streeter started to let go of my hand, but I squeezed it to keep it in mine.

"Oh, honey, how are you?" Leila O'Riley said. "This is Billy, my boyfriend." She said of the young man next to her. I recognized him as the man from the airport.

"Really? Hello Billy." I said rigidly. Streeter squeezed my hand hard as if to say be nice.

"Who is this?" Leila asked, looking Streeter up and down and smiling.

"This is my boyfriend. Streeter." I said unwillingly.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. O'Riley."

"Oh, call me Leila honey." She said.

"His name is Streeter mom, not honey." I commented.

"Oh, don't be so rude. I was just being nice." She looked at me boldly, but didn't say anything else. Then she turned to Shawn and started talking to him. My sister, Amber stood there looking at me. I could see her assessment of my short jean shorts and skimpy bikini top. It was a good assessment. Then her assessment of Streeter was even better. His loose fitting swimming trunks that left little room for the imagination and no shirt.

"Hey lil' sis." Amber said as she gave me a big hug. This time I let go of Streeter's hand to hug her back. I took my own assessment of her now short red hair and tiny summer dress. That's where I got my fashion sense from.

"Hey Amber." I said. "You look amazing."

"As do you. Very tan and skinny. Maybe a little too much."

"No, she's perfect." This was from Streeter, who smiled down at me.

"I don't believe I know you." Amber turned her smile to him.

"My name is Streeter. I'm Cacia's boyfriend. Nice to meet you Amber."

"You, too. This is my friend Alex and he just came with me because, if I'm going to be honest, I was going to try to hook him up with Cacia, but it looks like she doesn't need any help with that." Amber smiled at my dropped jaw.

"What?" Alex asked. He was cute in a nerdy way. He had longish blond hair and was a little on the chubby side. "I thought you just were taking me to where you grew up so you could have help with your paper."

That's when I smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Alex, even if I am unavailable. At the moment." This earned a pinch on my side from Streeter.

"Same here, but I'm going to head back to campus."

"Oh, no," I said, "Hang out with us. Me and a bunch of friends are going to have a barbeque later. You're welcome to join us. I'm going to try to convince Amber to spend the night."

"Yeah, stay Alex." Amber said, though she shot me a doubtful look.

"Alright."

"But don't get any ideas," Streeter warned playfully as he put his arm around my waist. "She's mine."

"It's cool. I've got my eye on someone else." As Alex said this, I saw him glance at Amber and I grinned. He liked my sister! How cute!

Just then Shani caught sight of Amber and screamed at her to get her ass over there! Her and Alex left and my mom and Billy had left to see Mrs. Lacey. That left room for the pops to make his way over. Shawn and I tensed and I asked Streeter to give us a second alone. He backed up about ten feet and stopped. My dad had an anxious look on his face, like he really wanted to leave. Jeanne was a really young blond bimbo in my opinion, but oh well. Whatever floats his boat.

"Hey Shawnie," Jeanne said as she enveloped Shawn in a hug.

"Hi, Cacia." My dad spoke. I just stared at him until he squirmed under my gaze. "What have you been up to?"

"Do you want me to start from right now or six years ago?" I asked. Then I got right up in his face. "How about never?" I turned and walked up to Streeter and full out kissed him. Then I turned back to my dad and flashed him a sassy smiled. I pulled my shorts down on my side like three or four inches and showed him my tattoo of the letters CC, bubble-lettered and decorated with black and lime green leopard print. "You missed a lot Pops." Then I took Streeter by the hand and walked down to my friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
after this i have other stuff but i dont have anything connecting it,,,, soooooo comment and let me know what you think of this and where you see it going :))) maybe ill take your advice! <3