A two way street to love.

Chapter 3: F6 In Love

"Streeter? Is that you in there?" Streeter's eyes got really big and lowered me to the ground.

"Umm... no ma'am. It isn't." He said in a high girly voice. I started to laugh. Not just from his 'voice', but because I realized that I was just making out with a complete stranger in an airplane bathroom. Just then the flight attendant came on and told us all to take our seats and get buckled as the plane was about to take off.

"Shit." I said. I reached around him to pick my shirt off the toilet seat. I put it on, grabbed my carry-on and got ready to open the door. Streeter already had his shirt on, but he had his foot against the door so it wouldn't budge open.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked as he looked at me with bedroom eyes. I couldn't help it; I melted just a little bit.

"I don't know if my mom is on the plane yet and I have to call my brother to see where he is and if he's going to be able to catch this plane or if he'll have to wait for the next one. And I was just making out with a complete stranger on an airplane." I said breathlessly. Then I laughed again.

"I'm not a complete stranger." Streeter said. When I gave him a doubtful look he said, "Well, you know my name and my aunt. You know that I think you are totally gorgeous. You know I went to McNally middle and that Mr. Sera was my history teacher." He tried in a fruitful attempt.

"And?" I waited for a second. "Exactly. And you know absolutely nothing about me."

"I know that you had braces and that you live on Two-way Island."

"How do you know that I had braces? And how do you know I'm not just going there?"

"Because you're teeth are perfectly straight. And I don't."

I thought about that for a second and blushed. Stupid genes, I thought.

"Well, I really have to figure out where I'm sitting." I said, trying to open the door again. He still refused to budge.

"Where's your mom supposed to sit?" Streeter asked out of nowhere.

"Umm... F7." I said after I thought about it for a second.

"Where was that kid supposed to sit?"

"F6."

"I have an idea." He said, then he opened the door and grabbing my hand, led me back to his aunt and his empty seat. "Hey Aunt Stacey. We were just thinking about how cool it would be to catch up on things so we're going to sit together in seats up front, okay?"

"I guess that's fine. It was nice meeting you Cacia." She said, but I could tell she wasn't too pleased, but then she saw our clasped hands and grinned from ear to ear. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do then."

As Streeter once again led me towards the front, he said, "I think she knew something was up."

"No doubt. She saw our hands and grinned like an idiot." I said, blushing. "Dicks asshole" was in F6, his seat. When he saw me, he made a face, but then he realized I was coming to him. "Hey dick, go sit with your friend." Once he scurried back to his friend, thanking me, I turned to Streeter. "How did you know my mom wasn't going to be here?"

"Because they closed the doors after you got on so if your mom wasn't on then, she wasn't going to be on here now." He said. "Sorry. After you." We got settled next to each other and for the first time I relaxed.

"I really don't even care. I do have to make a phone call though." As we both got buckled, I pulled out my cell and called my brother Shawn’s cell. "Shawn?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you on the plane or are you going to catch the next one?" I asked.

"I’ll catch the next flight. After all, I've got her credit card." He said.

"All right." I said, wisely holding back a laugh. "I'll see you on the island tomorrow then. Love you."

"Yeah, yeah."

The connection broke just in time for a flight attendant to pass me a dirty look.

"I like the sound of that." Streeter said, surprising himself.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Love you." He said, surprising himself again at how much he wanted her to say that to him. He wasn't one for serious relationships or anything of the above. I blushed, shocked. He couldn't seriously mean that, could he? That would be implying... No. We just met, I reasoned with myself. No.

"Oh. Okay." I said, still blushing.

"Yeah." He mumbled under his breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
im not sure how i feel about this one, but tell me your view !!