Who the Heck Is Seth Clearwater? And What Do You Mean He Imprinted on Me?

New faces

I walked for days. Not stopping till I found a town. Far away from prying eyes and nosy neighbors. I found a road and followed it till I saw a sign that said, FORKS 3 miles. Obviously if It was that far away from civilisation it was a small town. Plus from what I had seen so far there was barely any sunlight.
It was perfect. Again I walked and for the next three miles my stomache didn't stop growling. Finally, I reached the town and smelled food.
Again my stomache growled sounding like Mufasa. I glared down at it as people stopped to look at me. I looked back up and smiled widening my eyes to look as innocent as possible. It worked.
The people who had stopped now look dazed and continued walking.
Now the smell of food was taking over all my sences. It was all I could think about. I followed my nose like a dog and found the resturaunt it was coming from. I was practically flying I was moving so fast.
I slowed my pace and walked in taking a seat and looking at the menu.
The waitress came over and smiled at me asking if she could take my order.
"Yeah I'll have three orders of mozzerella sticks. Two turkey sandwhiches and a bowl of soup. Also, could I have a coke please?"
She looked a little shocked at my order but wrote it down all the same. As I waited I took a look around. There were a lot of people here but one couple caught my eye.
There was a girl looking around seventeen and a boy around the same age. The girl was eating while the boy mearly sat there staring at her with undying love in his eyes.
But that wasn't the weird part. The weird part was that he was so pale he looked like he was frosted over with snow. And his eyes were golden as was his hair. But you wanna know the wierdest part, he had no heartbeat.
Oh crud, I thought, vampire! Okay chill out just eat your food and walk out calmly. As I thought this I saw one of his ears twich. Can he hear me? I pushed the thought out of my mind when the food came. I thanked the waitress and started scarfing it down. Dang, this tasted good. I had downed my food in about five minutes flat and sat there in bliss. Ah, how nice it was to feel full for a change.
I smiled and the waitress came over again giving me the check. Now my smile faded. I didn't have that much money. This meal was over fifty dollars and I only had around twenty.
She looked at me in annoyance, "Are you going to pay or do I have to call the cops."
All well she was asking for it I looked her straight in the eye. "I already paid." I told her calmly. She nodded, "Now you will walk away and forget you ever saw me."
Her eyes were glazed over and turned and walked away. I felt bad for doing that, but hey! She was going to call the cops and I couldn't have that now could I. I just hoped the vampire hadn't seen.
I quickly got up and walked out the door. I stopped and leaned against the wall making sure no one was looking. When I was certain no one wasn't I ran at full speed rustling a few peoples hair that were closest to me.
I looked around me at the buildings blurring by. Finally, I saw an empty alley way and turned into it. I stopped and sat down against one wall breathing hard. I heard foot steps and tensed up pushing myself against the wall.
"Edward are you sure she's a werewolf?" a girls voice asked.
"I'm pretty sure Bella. If she is we need to take her over to the reservation. It wouldn't be safe to have a werewolf running around."
I stiffled a giggle. Thesepeople thought I was a werewolf. Ha! As if. They turned into the alleyway and I tensed up again going into a hunting stance. The man who's name I now knew to be Edward settled his eyes on me. They narrowed into slits when he saw my position.
Then I did something that surprised even me. I hissed.