Who the Heck Is Seth Clearwater? And What Do You Mean He Imprinted on Me?

The Cullens

When I hissed the girl flinched behind Edward looking at me in fear. He then put his hands up as if to surrender.
"Calm yourself mutt." He told me with venom.
"I am no mutt." I told him seeing red.
He looked surprised but quickly turned his face nutral. This guy was an idiot if he thought I was a werewolf. (Not that I had anything against them of course.) When I thought this he raised his eyebrows. At that moment I was certain he was reading my mind.
"Get out of my head you peice of filth."
Then he was coming at me with blinding speed. It was too fast even for my eyes to follow.
"How old are you?" He asked in a steely voice. "What clan are you from?"
"I'm fourteen. I don't have a clan. My mother is dead."
He looked surprised at learning I didn't have a clan. "If you don't have a clan then where is your mate?"
He asked.
"Yuck, I don't have a mate! Like I said I'm only fourteen."
"How old are you really?"
I looked at this guy with confusion writen all over my face. Was he an idiot I just told him I was fourteen.
"I know what you told me! But you are a vampire!"
I gave a giggle. "Don't you hear my heartbeat."
"Well your not a werewolf."
"Course not."
"Then what are you?"
My eyes flicked over to the girl. Maybe if I run over and grab he he'll let me go. Just as I thought this he whipped his hand and grabbed my neck choking me. He lifted me up so my feet were off the floor and my head was a little above his.
I set my eyes down on him. "Wrong move."
Edward's POV
The girl looked down at me with malice in her eyes. "Wrong move." she said.
What was she talking about I could take her. She wasn't even strong. I was starting to wonder what she was. I mean I could feel her heart beat but it was as if she were a bird. It thrummed rapidly likea drumroll. She reached down to her hip and grabbed a water bottle the size of her arm.
Thank you holy water. Her thoughts came to me.
I laughed at her. "Holy water wont do you any good."
She unscrewed the cap. "No one said it was for you."
Then her green eyes seemed to loose color till all that was left were white. She arched her arm and the water flew out of the bottle.
I jumped a little but kept my hold on her, squeezing a little tighter. She threw her arms forward and all the water flew with her.
It was then that I realized what she was doing. The water coiled around Bella's neck and strangled her. She grabbed at it but it was useless, her fingers went straight threw. Her face was turning blue as her oxygen wore out. I let go of the girl.
"Stop! You'll kill her!"
She just smiled at me.
"Stop! Please, I'll do anything!"
This stopped her and she looked at me strangley as the water fell to the ground.
"But you're a vampire." she whispered. "You can't possibly love her."
I was cradleing Bella's head in my lap and looked at the strange girl. "But I do."
Letty's POV
The vampire was cradleing the girls head in his lap. When I said this he looked up at me with sorrow in his eyes."BUt I do." He said to me.
Immediatly I decided that if he loves a human he can't be bad. It must take a lot of controll not to kill her.
"It does. Ever moment." He answered my unasked question.
"I'll be leaving then." I walked out and he stopped me by calling out.
"Wait you need a place to stay right?" He had obvioulsy been reading my thoughts.
"Yeah."
"Why don't you come back to my house." He looked me dead in the eyes. "I have questions to ask you."
I looked at him and groaned. I was going to have to go with him. Or else he would make me.
He smiled at me and nodded. God, this mind reading thing was getting annoying.
He gave a chuckle. "You sound like my sister."
He had a sister? How is that possible?
He just shook his head and led me to the edge of the forest. When we got there he took of with inhuman speed with me following close behind. We stopped at a glass building.
"Well." He said. "This is my house."
I was still gazing at it in awe, "This is no house. This is a frickin' castle."
He chuckle at this and opened the door motioning for me to follow. I did and found six people sitting in the living room watching tv. It was the game. The all shouted when they made a goal.
"Guys."He said."Cut the act she's no human."
Immediatly the television was shut off and six vampires surrounded me. Edward walked over and placed Bella on the couch who was holding her neck.
"Sorry about that." I told her wincing slightly.
"It's alright."
The other vampires all looked at her then back at me. The big burly boy looked at me.
"You did that?"
"Yeah. What's it to ya."
He just mumbled something incoherent and looked away. The pixie like girl bounded foward and hugged me.
"Hi. I'm Alice." I backed up a little. "Whoa your skin is hot." She looked at Edward in mild intrest."Is she a werewolf. When he shrugged she looked back at me. "No matter. We are going to be great friends."
This time it was my turn to lookat Edward. Again he shrugged but told me, "She see's the future."
I looked at her. Everyone was obvioulsy waiting for me to freak out but i just smiled. "COOL!"
---------------------------------------------------------
So this is my second chapter. Hope you like it so far. Thanks to Demicushman for messaging me and adding my other story to her favorites. I might add the next chapter tonight.