Who the Heck Is Seth Clearwater? And What Do You Mean He Imprinted on Me?

Arm Wrestle

Edward's POV
I watched as my family bombarded the strange girl. She looked a little overwhelmed at all the attention so I jumped into save her.
"You never told us your name." She looked at me sending a mental thankyou. I nodded and she said.
"Letty. My name is Letty."
Everyone nodded. "That's a pretty name." said Bella from the back of the room. She nodded a thanks and sat down on a couch.
"Ah that feels good." They all looked at her strangly, wondering what she ment. After a moment she caught on and explained, "I was tired. Bending the water really saps your strength."
Again they all just looked at her wondering how she could be tired.
"Oh." said Jasper. "You mean mentally." They all nodded in agreement. I laughed a little.
"No." she said. " I mean, like, fatigue. As in my muscles are tired."
Again they looked at her like she was an alien. She looked around and rolled her eyes at the six befuddled vampires.
"I'm not a vampire people. Well not fully." She said to all of us.
"What do you mean by not fully?"
"I mean." she stated. "I'm a halfbreed."
For the millionth time today they looked at her in confusion.
"God you guys are slow. " I'm half and half." blank stares. "Half vampire half human. Jesus keep up with me people!"
"How is that possible?!"
"Well my mom was human and my dad was a vampire."
Letty's POV
"Well, my mom was human and my dad was a vampire." As I said this all of their eyes widened.
"Like I said." I spoke looking straight at Edward. "I'm only fourteen."
I swear if vampires could blush he would be a tomato.
"Sorry about that." He said sheepishly.
"Yeah me too." I told him.
We went through more intro ductions and were al laughing by the time it was finished. Even Rosalie had cracked a smile (which was surprising) but didn't laugh (not so surprising.)
__________________________________________________
Two days later we were all laughing when Alice face went blank.
"She's having a vision." Edward told me.
I nodded to him and we all waited till she was finished.
"What did you see? Jasper asked.
Suddenly she burst out laughing. "Emmet and Letty."
"What about me and Letty?"
"Arm wrestling!" I gave a chuckle at this. Yeah right, like I would arm wrestle with Emmet. I mean just look at his frickin bicepts! I looked at him and he gave me a wicked smile. "How bout it little sis'."
"Psht. I think not." Is he crazy? I saw Edward nod in my perifrial vision.
"Aw come on." again he gave a wicked smile."Or are you a coward."
Edward's POV
"Or are you a coward." Letty was infront of him in seconds, her eyes flashing dangerously. Let me tell you I was onehundred and seventeen years older than her and I was scared. Right now she looked as if she wanted to chew Emmet up and spit him out.
"Don't call me a coward." she said menacingly. Emmet shrank back as did everyone else in the room. She walked outside withought looking back.
No one moved and I rolled my eyes. "She wants you to follow her. she's going to arm wrestle you."
Emmet grinned. "Sweet."
A few seconds later we were all surroundin Letty and Emmet waiting for them to start. He put his arm on the rock and she followed suit smiling sweetly.
"One, two, three." They pushed against each other grunting. It looked like Letty was holding up pretty well. But considering I could read her mind I could see how much effort she was putting into it. she was starting to hurt. She was going to loose. Sure enough about two seconds later her arm slammed through the rock. She hissed in a breath as she pulled her arm out of the rubble the rock had been redced to.
Emmet smiled gloatingly at her, "What now little sister. I won!"
As I looked at her I saw what she was about to do and smiled. Everyone was staring at them and saw Letty's eyes start to glow red.
"Did you big brother?" He faltered a little looking straight into her eyes. "I don't think you did." He shook his head now his eyes glazed over. "I think that I won and you lost badly. I also think you want to dance around like a chicken." He started to dance and everyone laughed. Except Rosalie who was glaring at her.
"Stop that!" She screetched at her. I rolled my eyes at Letty and she scratched her small nose.
"Why should I. He needs to learn it's not polite to gloat."
Rosalie just hissed. "And you need to learn it's not polite to mess with peoples minds."
Letty just rolled her eyes before snapping her petit fingers. "Fine he's back."
Sure enough Emmet was standing there looking confused and a little dazed.
"What the heck just happened?"
Letty smiled. "Nothing you need to be concerned about."