Who the Heck Is Seth Clearwater? And What Do You Mean He Imprinted on Me?

Imprintee

Letty's POV
I rolled out of the bed Edward had brought for me and stretched. It was good to sleep on an actual bed for a change. I walked over to the bathroom and bushed my teeth slowly still waking up. Since my teeth were sharp I had to always replace my toothbrush. It was really annoying. Even though my teeth were sharp like vampires I prefered human food. It tasted much better.
Plus you didn't have to kill for it. Someone else already did that for you. I walked over to the closet and looked inside. It was likea whole other house. Obviously Alice was the one who stocked it. There was wall to wall clothes. I walked through deciding what to wear today and finally settled on my old clothes. Black skinnyjeans with a purple nightmare before christmas t-shirt. It was my favorite one. Then I grabbed my old black vans and ran outside.
I saw Bella sitting there with Edward and said hi.
"Oh, hi Letty I was just looking for you." She smiled up at me.
"You were?"
"Yeah" she glanced at Edward and he looked at her confused (not something you see on his face very often) "I was wondering if you wanted to go cliff diving with me on the reservation."
Edward tensed a little but I just ignored him, "Cliff diving? That sounds cool."
Bella nodded and Edward looked at her, "Are you sure that's smart?"
"Edward it will be fine. She's only half, plus she'll be with me. Jake will make sure nothing happens to her." She argued.
I looked on confused at what they were talking about. How would I get hurt.
"They're werewolves." Edward said.
"Oh." Yeah that might be a problem.
"Oh, Letty it's alright you'll be with me!" I looked at Bella so full of hope and gave in. Dang it, I'm such a softy for those puppy dog eyes.
She squeeled and dragged me to the car giving Edward a quick kiss.
We drove to the reservation in less than ten minutes,Bella talking nonstop about how fun this would be.
She parked next to a bunch of other cars and got out calling for me to follow. I did and saw a bunch of other boys standing at the edge of the cliff. Let me tell you they were huge. I mean I know I'm only around five feet but these guys were all over six. It was crazy.
Bella called out and waved to them and a few waved back. When we got closer though the smiles dropped of their faces and they tensed up growling.
"Jeez, I swear this is all I'm getting this week. Hostility!"
"Shut up bloodsucker."
I rolled my eyes at the guys. "Can you hear my heart beat. Yeah, so I'm obviously not a blood sucker."
All their ears twitched and immediatly they muttered apologies.
I heard and engine and another car pulled up. Two boys and a girl jumped out of it. One of the boys gave a woot and ran over to the cliff throwing himself off.
"Holy jesus Bella. That guy just threw himself off the cliff!"
"Well yeah Letty. That's what you tend to do in cliff diving. The name kinda speaks for itself."
"I didn't think there would be actual cliffs."
She just rolled her eyes at me. "Don't worry Seth will be fine."
We sat down at one of the benches and a few of the guys came and sat with us. We had a conversation going and were laughing when Bella popped a question.
"So are you going to try it?"
"Try what?"
"Cliff diving stupid!"
"Uh, I think I'll pass."
"Come on just go over and look down then decide."
I oblidged and went to go look. The guy named Jacob followed to make sure I didn't fall off.
"What's a bloodsucker doing here!" A voice huffed.
"She's not a bloodsucker. If she was she wouldn't be here." Jacob offered.
"Don't lie to me!"
"Paul! Really. What would I gain from lying to you?"
He just ran forward, "Let's see if vampires can swim?"
Then he did something that really ticked me off. He pushed me off the cliff. I heard shouts but paid no attention. I was to busy screaming for dear life.
I threw up my arms making the water form a kind of slide so that thefall was softer.
I quickly swam out and pulled the water out of my clothes. Running at full speed to the top I was shrieking in rage.
When I got there I heard a few shouts and Bella franically screaming.
"Where's Letty? I don't see her!"
I crashed through the clearing and onto the beach again. Everyone turned to stare at me.
The guy named Paul laughed.
"You think this is funny?!"
He nodded. "Oh yeah, I'll show you funny."
I heard a few gasps and new my eyes had gone pure white. Now I raised my arms. Everyone looked around for a second before a shadow came above them. Water was floatin above them and they screamed. I brang down my arms arching them inwards and the water fell hard on Paul. After that I pushed my arms out ward making the water go back into the ocean.
"Now that, that was funny."