Who the Heck Is Seth Clearwater? And What Do You Mean He Imprinted on Me?

Vince

Seth's POV

Letty walked forward and kissed it. As soon as her lips touched the plant it turned a viberant green where before it had been a brownish black. My eyes widened as I saw it grow before my eyes. Where once stood a dying plant was now a beautiful green ficus. She now stepped back from it and I could feel her smiling. Her happiness and love radiated through the room.

"That's better." She said happily.

Now she sat back down on the table still facing away from us. I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. "Emmett don't!" Screamed Edward.

But it was too late. He whipped Letty around surprisingly fast and looked in her eyes. "No!" She said. He rithed in pain.

"Make it stop! Make it stop!" He covered his ears. "No! Not her! Anyone but her! Take me! Take me!- Rosalie!"

Now Rosalie was standing next to Emmett now shaking him. I stared in horror wondering what he had seen. Letty stood up fast with tears running down her face and stood outside. There was a howl from outside and I stood up.

"Jake's introuble." I phased and ran outside to where the howl came from. I could feel the cullens and Letty's feather like footsteps behind me. I saw Jake on the ground bleeding with broken limbs. The pack was behind him. "What happened?"

"A vampire. I don't know, he barely touched Jake." I heard a soft gasp then Letty pushed her way foward to Jake's body. She grabbed his head in her hands.

"Don't touch him." A few of the pack called.

She ignored him then did something that pained me to watch. She kissed him. Flat on the lips. I heard of few growls expesially from his imprint Tala but Edward held them back. All I could do was watch as she kissed him. Then I realized what she was doing. She was healing him!

The blood that was on the floor seeped back into his body. His broken limbs snapped back in place, his cuts and bruised sealing themselves. When he gasped on her mouth she let him go, and placed his head back on the ground.

Letty's POV

I felt him gasp on my mouth and let him go not wanting to kiss him longer than I had too. He sat up and thanked me but I ignored everyone having my suspisions about who did this. And if I was right this day just got a whole lot worse.

Loud claps echoed through the clearing, "Bravo young Letty! I wasn't sure when you would get all your powers but it seems Aro was right! Shame too. It seems I have lost a bet."

"Vince!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________