Who the Heck Is Seth Clearwater? And What Do You Mean He Imprinted on Me?

The End

Letty's POV
"Well, uh, Aro is my father." I blurted out. Seth stared at me, Oh no! Is he going to hate me now? I don't think I could live if he did, over the weeks I had really come to love him.
"How?" They all asked.
"Well I told you how I was half and half right?" They all nodded and I went on, "Well the vampire half is my dad, who in this case is Aro. Leader of the Voltouri. My mother was a human who worked for them. He wanted to see if she could have a child with him, and ofcourse she agreed, she was starstruck. So they had a child, me. He was thrilled when I developed all these powers, some of them showing when I was only a few days old. He always used to make me use them on their victims and people who defyed the laws....." I trailed off remembering.
Flashback*
"Letticia. Will you, please, help us with this criminal?" Aro asked me.
"No!" I shouted at him. "Father this is not right!"
"Darling daughter I am sure I do not know what you are talking about." He said with an innocent smile on his face. But I knew the truth, he was ruthless. Killed anyone who defied him or his laws.
"Father what was so wrong about what he did?!"
"He exposed our secret." He said his eyes now burning furiosly. "He told a human about us!"
"But father he loved her! He was going to change her! She is his soulmate!"
"It is no matter we will do this with or with out you Letticia." He said stalking off.
"Father!" i said now pleading with him, no innocent person deserved to die. "Wait till she is changed then make up your mind. What if she is like me and has extrodinary powers? Then you can decide!"
He looked thoughtfull for a moment, then a brilliant smile lit up his features. I couldn't stand him anymore. I started to stalk away. I was leaving. When the door closed behind me I heard my fathers voice.
"You have persuaded me Letticia. I shall not kill Edward Cullen and his mate."
End of Flashback*
Edward had been sharing my thoughts and shuddered."Thankyou Letty. You have saved Bella's life."
I nodded and after this statement all the vampires relaxed as well as the pack.
"Now do you see why I didn't tell you before?" They all nodded. Edward left in a hurry ( Probably to see Bella.) and the Cullens and the pack were talking.
I felt a pair of warm arms come around my waist and a hot breath tickle my neck. Seth.
"Do you hate me."
I heard him chuckle. "Letty?"
"Yeah."
"Do you remember those stories I told you once on the beach." I nodded my head, "Well I imprinted."
Tears prickled in my eyes as I realized what this meant, I could never have him.
"That's great Seth, I'm sure who ever she is is a wonderful girl. And very happy she has you." I said with fake entusiasm.
He spun me around to face him and looked in my eyes. "Actually, right now she's not happy at all, she's crying."
I looked at him confused. Then it clicked, I was his imprint!
"Oh!" He smiled at me. I stepped forward closing the distance between us.
"I love you." he said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. As an answer I tangled my fingers in his hair and yanked his head down to mine.
I kissed him tentivly at first and was about to pull away when Seth growled low in his chest. This was all the answer I needed. I opened my mouth and granted him entrance. We stood there kissing for what seemed like forever. All my worry about my father and the voltouri melted away and my fears were replace by love.
"I love you Seth Clearwater."
__________________________________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
Not sure if I should make a sequel! Let me know!