A Normal Girl or Not

Forks, Washington

“Come on Raven or we will miss our flight!” As Emily hops up and down like some freak.

“Urrg I’m coming, now how did you convince me to move with you again?”

“Oh you know the puppy face?!”

“Oh ya I was and never will be good with the puppy face.” We got on the plane. When we lift off Emily was staring off into space. I just thought about my past.

I was a daughter to a poor but used to be rich man. He lost his wife while she gave birth to me. He moored over her death and spent most of his money on drinking. His family took almost all of it away and left him enough to raise a farm and a child. After a while he got a lot better, but he never looked straight at me. I asked why and he said that I reminded of my mother. He tried to give me everything that he could provide. I got most of that but the only thing that he couldn’t give me was a mother. One day when I just turn 17, I went to my favorite place the cemetery.

*Flashback*

I sat next to my mother’s grave, the mother I never knew. I cried and wiped over her grave. Just as I was about to get up, I heard a voice. When I looked over I saw a man that was as white as snow and he had bright red eyes. He was yards away and then he was inches away from me.

“What is a pretty young girl like you weeping?” I couldn’t speak at all and then he was on me, I felt completely helpless. Using all his weight, I felt his lips pressing hard on my lips. And slowly he made his way down to my neck. His tongue wondering around on my neck. Then he stopped at my weak spot, and suddenly I felt pain like hell going through my body. I struggled to keep my eyes open, and then I saw another white figure that saved me from the other. And with that I drifted off to a dreamless but painful sleep.


*End of Flashback*

“Raven! Raven! Hello is anyone in your brain! Raven!” Emily tapped my head and was screaming in a quiet way at me. I went back to reality.

“Ya, what Emily?!”

“You looked a little distance there and also we are almost there.”

“Ya I can’t wait.” As I rolled my eyes at her.

*Alice P.O.V.*

I was rearranged flowers around the house. Suddenly I see a picture forming in my head.

*vision*

Two girls getting off the airplane and head to the house. They plan to hunt, but I can’t be sure if they hunt humans or what we do hunt animals. And we shall me them.

*end of vision*

I look at everyone and then down and see that I slipped and the glass that I was holding broke. Edward had seen what I replayed in my head. Jasper looked at me with a brotherly worried face.

“Oh Jasper no need to worry. We must put on our best behavior because we shall meet some new people in the forest.” Jasper looked at me and I gave him a reassuring smile.

“Well we better get going or we shall not meet them.”

Raven P.O.V

We finally got off the plane.

“Come on Emily let get to our new house and then we will go on a hiking trip.” I winked at her. When we were in public our cue to know that we were going to hunt was saying we would go on a hiking trip and then wink. We finally got there, after dropping everything off we were off.

About 5 minutes past when we entered in the deep forest. I sensed something that was not an animal but people and Emily did too. We stopped what we were doing and looked around. About east of us we saw 8 people, 4 guys and 4 girls. One of them stepped out, he started to talk.

“Hello my name is Carlisle and this is my family.” he pointed to the left and said,

“Esme, Edward, and Bella on my right there is Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, and Jasper.” I spoke because Emily was too shy and shocked to speak.

“Hello my name is Raven and this is my sister Emily.” Emily gave a small smile and a quick wave and then hid behind me again. I looked at Emily and then said

“We mean no harm in your family. My sister wanted me to move with her so then I could get away from my past for awhile.”

Carlisle looked at Edward and he nodded then Carlisle looked at us and said

“Let’s go to our house?” Carlisle waved us to follow them.

“Come on Emily we are going to their house.” I moved forward when I was talking to Emily but I felt like I was talking to a five year old girl. When we entered their house we all got settled down.

“So you guys live here a while?” as I looked around the house.

“Yes” Carlisle said. I decided that I would use one of my powers if Carlisle let me.

“Carlisle I was wondering if I could be able to go and look into everyone’s past.” Carlisle looked at everyone and said

“I am ok with it but it would depend on the person.”

“There is some side effects that come with it like fainting, getting dizzy, start feeling emotional because you too get to see what I see, stuff like that.” As I smiled

Edward got up and said that it was alright with him and he will go first.

“Good, now I need you to stand right in front of me and put your hands on y shouters. Yes that’s right now look deep into my eyes.” Then I saw all Edward’s memories flood his head.

After five minutes of this I released my hands from his shouters. Edward just sits down on the couch with his hand on his head. After that I got to almost everyone, I started to look at Alice. She reminded me of someone but I couldn’t put the finger on it. We stared at each other for some time before someone fake cough.

“Alice would you mind?” as I looked at her.

“I would have loved you to do it but I think it is best not to let you do it but thank you.”

“Oh, oh Kay, well thank you guys.” I looked at Emily, she was sleeping on a chair and I could tell that she was putting a sleeping spell on me because I felt a little sleepy.

Edwards P.O.V.

After Raven looked in my head I felt a little dizzy and very emotional. When Raven was done with everyone she looked over to her sister who was sleeping. It was quit confusing because her sister was also a vampire and vampires don’t sleep. We all looked at Raven and when she read our face she quickly explain that she did not understand why she still acted like a human but was physically a vampire but she did explain that she had the powers to make someone sleepy and some other stuff that she wanted to explain later because her sister was putting a sleeping spell on her. And then she just fell on the floor suddenly.

Jasper’s POV

After Raven explains about her sister, she just fell on the floor. I felt the urge to go and pick her up. Edward looked over and said in his mind

Than do it. Go and take her to your room.

Raven’s POV

After explaining a little about why Emily was sleeping. I just felt the urge to sleep. I knew it was Emily doing it and some of me using my powers. I then felt myself falling down on to the ground. Very unnoticeable I felt someone picking me up. I just went ahead and fell asleep while I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
I DO NOT own the twilight characters. They belong to Stephine Meyers.