‹ Prequel: Lady Luck

Destiny

Toghether Forever

The full moon had nearly finished rising. Lord Chance and Lady Luck looked at each other anxiously. What was Destiny playing at? They had kept to their destiny, the way he had laid it out. They had even helped his precious Lirell. So why wasn’t he saving them from becoming werewolves forever?

Ty felt the agonising pain as his body started to change shape and form – into a werewolf. Looking over to Isobel; he noticed that she was becoming a werewolf too. He hoped this was not the form he was destined too. Deep down though, Ty knew this to be untrue. Destiny would pull through he was sure of it.

And then it was as if a magic word had been said. A shot rang out and two silver bullets pierced Lady Luck and Lord Chance. The heat from their bodies could have melted the sun; it was that strong. Neither made a sound as their bodies where torn open from the chest. Soon both hearts were on show; barely beating...only a few pumps left in both Ty and Isobel.
Then slowly, with each dying beat of their hearts; a creature emerged from both bodies. It started out as a wisp of smoke, then it grew larger and thicker until definition took shape and form. Soon two silver creatures sat where once Lady Luck and Lord Chance had lay.

A hare for luck and a cat for chance.

The two silvery creatures walked off towards the horizon, and were soon swallowed up by the sliver moon light. The hare and cat forever roam the worlds’ together, scattering equal measures of luck and chance where needed.

Together, forever, always – soulmates.
♠ ♠ ♠
That is the end...I'm kinda sad..but I hope you liked it