Sequel: I Love Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed :]

I Hate Alex Gaskarth

01.

Chapter one...this is where the story begins...

I remember the first Monday I went back to school after the big party Zack Merrick through while his parents were away. I remember walking down those hallways having all eyes dart to me...People were whispering about me and laughing at me. What was wrong? Why were they laughing? The first place I went to was my locker and on my locker was a piece of paper taped to it so everyone could see...I stared at it for a moment. It had my Junior class picture on it...I looked down below my picture at the writing as my mouth parted slightly and I turned red faced.

Marcy Ann Becker sucks Alex Gaskarth's dick

I ripped the piece of paper down and smashed it up, stuffing it in my jean pocket and running down the hallway as people continued to laugh at me. Did he tell?! Who told?! Who else knew but me and him?! He told somebody...but why would he tell somebody?! Why would he do that?

I felt horrible! Everyone knew my secret! I was now going to be considered a slut! He said he wouldn't tell anyone! He said he would keep it a secret, but apparently he didn't!

I can't believe I would trust him! He seemed so nice at first then when we got up to the room I couldn't help but kiss him...and then make out with him...and then pull down his jeans...and then...I can't think about this anymore!

I was now a slut all because of Alex Gaskarth....
♠ ♠ ♠
Sucky first chapter :/
I know, I know.
Give it a chance, please.

Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3
P.s. I'm editing this series...