Sequel: I Love Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed :]

I Hate Alex Gaskarth

012.

"You guys made out? On your couch?" Troy asked in disbelief. I nodded
"I thought you hated him?" Troy asked cocking his eyebrow as I shrugged.

"I don't know anymore, Troy but as soon as Senior year is over I am leaving Baltimore...for good." I said staring off at Alex's lunch table while Troy's eyes roamed my face.

"What about the kid?" He asked as I looked down at my chubby stomach that wasn't flat anymore because of...him.

"What about it? I can't get an abortion now...So I have decided I am giving it up for adoption. I just have to tell my parent's all about this first." I said as Troy nodded.

"What do you think they'll do if they find out?" Troy chuckled.

"Kill me and then shoot Alex in the temple...I mean that's what my dad would do anyway. What dad wouldn't if some Douche got their daughter pregnant?" I asked looking at Troy who stared at me deep in thought.

"Let's see...If I got a girl pregnant my dad would probably send me off to an all boy's school...since that mother fucker is so rich." Troy smirked.

"Your dad's nice though." I muttered.
"Yeah, I know." Troy said shaking his head.
"So where are you going after high school?" Troy asked after a moment of silence at our table.

"Probably...Laguna Beach or some where up in California." I said as he nodded and nibbled his lip.

"Looks like you have this all planned out, Marcy." He said quietly.

If only I had enough guts to tell my parent's about my plan and hopefully they wouldn't get mad at me which I know they would...They always do get mad over anything I do.

"Yes...I do." I whispered.
"Mind if I tag along?" Troy smirked leaning a little bit on the table. I cocked my eyebrow.
"You?" I asked in shock. "Come along...with...me?"
"Yeah! Just us and the open road to Cali." He said wearing a big smile on his face.
"Just us?" I asked as he nodded and took a sip of his Coke.
"Just us." He replied sitting his Coke down.
"I guess so...I mean we always did want to travel together." I shrugged.

"Yeah, and I hate Baltimore just like you hate that guy right over there." Troy said pointing at Alex as I slapped his hand down.

He laughed.

"Don't point that's rude." I said as he smirked.
"What are you my mother?" He chuckled.

Mother

For some reason that word feels like a heavy weight on my shoulders...

I felt the lump crawl up my throat but I shoved it down as far as I could making it land hard in the pit of my stomach...

"You okay?" Troy asked as I gulped and nodded getting up with my tray. Troy followed behind.

"Are you sure?" He asked as I nodded and then there he was in front of us with Lisa. Alex Gaskarth.

I looked at Troy who took my tray away from me and dumped both of ours.

I was frozen. What do I say to him? What do I do? Should I just run away like a scared little pussy and forget I even came up here? Yeah, that's a good idea...I should just do that and follow my instincts.

"Marcy, hey, there you are." Alex said as soon as his big brown eyes landed on me.
"Hey, Alex." I said quietly as Troy came up and joined my side.
"You remember Troy right?" I asked looking at Troy as Alex nodded and Troy put on a fake smile.

"Oh, hey, Troy! Remember you have to bring some of your wheels for our experiment next week." Lisa said sweetly as Alex cocked his eyebrow and Lisa looked up at him.

"He's my lab partner." She muttered as Alex nodded and grabbed her tray dumping it for her.
"Catch you two around." Lisa waved as Alex winked at me and followed behind her.
"He is such a faggot." Troy whispered as we started walking to our lockers.

"He doesn't even know what love is...He treats girls like they're shit." I said shaking my head and doing my combination as Troy watched me.

"So why did you fall for him at Jenny's party?" Troy asked as my heart started beating fast up against my rib cage.

"I'm not sure." I whispered opening my locker and then meeting eyes with him.
"There's always a reason for everything, Marcy." He said as I shook my head.
"I was a little bit drunk and he took advantage of me." I said.

"But you let him...you enjoyed it didn't you? Being with him again...I know you, Marcy. You love him." Troy said in shock as I gulped and tried not to cry.

"I told you once don't make me tell you again. I hate Alex Gaskarth..."

But me and Troy both knew that, that was a big fat lie and it couldn't be hidden...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the boring filler =/

|COMMENT!|COMMENT!|COMMENT!|
Love ya guys <3
- Faith (Faye)