Sequel: I Love Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed :]

I Hate Alex Gaskarth

015.

"Mom...Dad...Meet Alex." I said, peeking my head around the kitchen as Alex made his way in first and my parents sat at the table and looked him up and down.

"Come on, Marcy." Alex whispered as I gulped and came out from behind the door, showing off my full watermelon shaped stomach.

My mom gasped and my dad just sat there and shook his head.

"Why, Marcy? We expected much better from you..." My dad said in a monotone voice as I gulped and Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

"And I assume this is the dad?" My mom sobbed as I nodded slowly.

"Why would you let this happen, Marcy?!" My mom started to scream now as Alex tightened his grip on my shaky, sweaty hand.

"You two are nothing, but dumbasses! Now you know what he's going to do now, Marcy?! Huh?! I hope you know!" My mom yelled as I looked up into Alex's scared brown eyes.

"He's going to leave you when that baby comes around! He's going to leave you to wrought! To let you take care of it by yourself!" My mom shouted pointing her finger at Alex as he gulped.

"I've never been so ashamed in my entire life." My dad whispered to himself as I felt that awful lump ease it's way up my throat.

"Dad, I'm sorry. If you could just let me explain I-." My mom cut me off.

"Say no more, Marcy! We expected better of you and you just let your whole life go down the drain because of a dumb ass boy and a baby!" She yelled as I looked at Alex who gave me a look of sympathy.

"Look, It's not Marcy's fault. I should've told her I wasn't wearing a condom that night...I'm sorry." Alex sighed as I gulped and tried to force that damn lump down my throat, but it kept on coming back.

"And as for you, Alex! We will certainly be talking to your parents about this." My mom said, pointing her finger at him as he nodded slowly.

"Mom, I-." She cut me off again.

"How could you even give your virginity away to this guy?! A guy that's going to leave you and your kid and see it probably only once a year!" My mom yelled as I rolled my eyes.

I gave him a blow job too. But you don't know that...nor will you ever know that.

"Mom, just-." She cut me off again.

"How could you?!" She sobbed as my dad rubbed her back soothingly as he shook his head. "Look at you! You're as big as Aunt Sally!" She yelled as my mouth gaped open and a tear slowly flew down my cheek.

"Hey, can you just let Marcy talk?" Alex said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as I gave him a half smile.

"Talk then." My mom sobbed as I gulped.

"I'm giving the baby up for adoption. Not an open adoption...just giving it up right there in the hospital. And I won't know who it is going to or anything." I said quietly as my mom and dad met my eyes.

"Just think before you do that, Marcy." My dad said as I cocked my eyebrow up at them. "Think about it hard and good because once you hold that baby of yours in your arms...There is no turning back or thinking whether or not you want to keep it. You have to give it up right then and there..." My dad said as Alex gave me a look that said 'I told you so'.

I shook my head slowly and looked back towards my parents.

"We already thought about it. Alex is going on tour with his band and I'm going to college out in California with Troy. Our lives are going to be too busy for a baby. Our lives have just begun..." I said as my mom shook her head slowly.

"I know you, Marcy. And you're going to regret giving up this baby." My mom said as I shook my head again.

"So, what am I suppose to do then huh?" I said, as I started to cry again and my mom shrugged.

"You shouldn't of gotten pregnant in the first place. You ruined your whole life by doing that." My mom spoke softly as I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, shut up!" I yelled out as her eyes grew wide and my dad gave me a pissed off look.
"Excuse me?" She whispered.

She looked like a innocent barbie that hasn't done anything wrong and my dad was just like her damn sidekick. He is such a fucking pushover when it comes to my mother.

I rolled my eyes.

"You guys have barely paid attention to me anyway! Gone at work all the damn time! You two didn't even notice that I have been pregnant! I'm seven months pregnant and you guys didn't even notice my stomach!" I laughed bitterly as they stared at me in shock.

"I'm shocked that you could even talk to us this way, Marcy Ann." My mom said, still in shock as I gulped.

"Well, you deserve it." I said through clenched teeth as I grabbed Alex's hand and yanked him outside as we started walking down the street hand in hand.

"I'm sorry you had to be put through all that shit with your dumbass parents." He said as I shook my head and watched as the sun went down slowly.

"It's no biggie. I mean high school is almost over for good and the baby is going to be here and you'll be gone on tour and I'll be in California. Everything is going to be fine. I promise, Alex." I said as he nodded and continued to give me a look of sympathy.

"Except we're not going to have the baby...It'll be with somebody else other then it's parents which is me and you..." He said quietly as we stopped in the middle of my street and I laid my forehead on his shoulder as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"Stop making this so hard on me, Alex." I whispered as tears rolled down my cheeks.
"I'm sorry." He muttered.

I then felt it kick as I jumped and gasped, backing away from him.

"What's wrong?" He asked in panic.
"I felt it kick." I whispered in shock as his eyes grew wide.
"Does that mean it's time?" He said in panic as I laughed and shook my head.

"I don't think so..." I smiled as I reached out for his hand and placed it on my stomach as it kicked even more and Alex's eyes softened.

"It kicked." He whispered as I nodded and smiled and he smiled and looked up into my eyes.

"It kicked." He repeated again as I laughed.

And there we stood in the middle of my street...with our little family...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so, I am doing a sequel I got the layout ready and everything :]
I wish some of you would comment more.
I feel like all of you are growing out of this story :[ It makes me sad!

People who have commented the most and so far are:
-maddiekills
-MusicMadness
-Hello Fascination (love your username btw I think Breathe Carolina is the shizz)
-hotfish13
-ashbelle09
-tigerlily51210
-beanie94
-xoxoETFxoxo
-Failure To You
-xxcaliheartsxx


If you want to be noticed on this author note COMMENT!
Give me 15-20 comments if you want another update by tomorrow or Friday ;)
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3