Status: Finished

Hell on High Heels

Bitter pill

The next morning I wake up with a huge hang-over. I look around and realize I’m at Mick’s. After the party at the Rainbow, all of us crashed at his place.

Nikki is laying beside me, while Tommy and Lita are laying on another couch. Janet and Mick are probably still asleep in their bedroom and Vince is nowhere to be seen. Knowing him, he’s probably gone off with some random stripper chick.

“Morning sunshine,” Janet says, walking into the living room.

“Here, you might need those,” she adds, handing me a pill and a glass of water.

“Thanks but how come you’re so cheery?"

"I don’t drink as much as you."

"Good thinking, hangovers suck,” I mumble before swallowing the pills.

“Ready to wake the other lazy fuckers up?"

"No, let Nikki sleep, I like it having him here beside me,” I whine softly.

I’m secretly glad Tommy, Lita and Nikki are still passed-out. I don’t want them to hear this confession. Janet rolls her eyes.

“Seriously girl, you’ve got it bad. It’s a miracle he hasn’t found out himself. It’s pretty funny Lita and Tommy are draped all over each other. Wouldn’t it be nice if Nikki and you get together and Tommy starts dating Lita at the same time?"

" Do you seriously think those to would get together? No but it still would be nice, I guess.” Lita slowly opened her eyes while Janet talked.

“Oh sorry Lita, did we wake you? Morning , no you didn’t. Need coffee now." "Good idea” I speak around a yawn.

I reluctantly get up, luckily not disturbing Nikki while doing so and follow Lita into the kitchen.

“What’s all this talk about you liking Nikki,” Lita says, making me choke in my drink.

“I though that you were…"

"I wasn’t, I heard everything from the moment Janet walked into the room, “ she says with a grin.

“Look, he probably doesn’t like me like that anyway, so it doesn’t matter. Besides, how do you feel about it? Nikki’s your ex after all."

" I don’t mind it. In fact, I think you two would make a nice couple."

"Really? Thanks."

" Now what’s all this gossip about me and Tommy? I’m not planning to date the entire band!"

"Janet just made a joke about it because you two had fallen asleep laying almost on top of each other."

" Oh yeah, forgot about that.”

“Dude, couldn’t you talk louder!” Tommy yells, waking Nikki up.

“Shut up you fucker, my head feels like it’s exploding!”

Lita, Janet and I look at each other and the three of us can’t suppress a grin.

“Bloody hell, the terror twins are up. Time for me to give first-aid,” Janet says rolling her eyes