Intrusion

Something Terrible

That night I went to the boarder lines to see Midnight and Forest.
“They plan to send Razor to cave to kill you and Mist. They think that that will distract us and make it possible for them to win; so keep a look out and beware. He is very strong. He will enter in on the highest mountain and make his way here,” whispered Forest.
“Ok, and how is it going with you two? Do they suspect anything?”
“No, they don’t and we have already been given jobs for the pack. Midnight helps with the pups and I am guard. Every 5 hours we get a break and get to roam around.”
“That’s good. How long has it been since you’ve received a break time?”
“10 minutes ago.”
“Ok, you should get food in your stomachs and get ready.” I said and we split ways. When I got home I told Silver and Cloud, our two best fighters, to keep a look out for Razor.
“Razor is going to come to our land tonight. Keep an eye out around the highest mountain." I said.
"Ok," they said together and they both went to the highest mountain on the valley that the cave was on.
Later that night I heard yelps of SOS coming from The Great Woods. I ran to the yelps as fast as I could only to find Razor laying on the ground still breathing. The blood from the gash in his throat was saturating his dark fur. I walked up to Silver to inspect her. The gash in her stomach was gruesome. I finished Razor off with a crack to his neck and helped Cloud take Silver to the cave. Mist was ready and she cleaned the wound.
“How did this happen?” I asked with sorrow in my eyes. It was most likely that Silver wasn’t going to make it past this night.
“I don’t know how she got hurt, but when I heard cries I hurried there. When I got there I snuck up on him and grabbed his neck tearing a chunk out.” He said I could see tears running down his face. He was trying not to sob but he wasn’t holding it back very well.
“Ok, thank you Cloud.” Mist reassured.I walked over to her where Silver lay asleep. This very breathe could be the last one for all we knew it.
“I don’t think she will make it. The gash is to big and she has lost a lot of blood.” whispered Mist. I looked over at her and saw tears in her eyes.
“I’m so sorry Silver,” I whispered as tears welled in my eyes. “I’m so sorry I made you do that.” Then a lone tear hit the ground with a light thud. It woke Silver with a start.
She looked up at me and whispered in a raspy voice, “ I am honored to have been in your pack and serve for you.” I could see the pain in her eyes. “I’m very cold,” she whispered and she drifted off to sleep never to wake again sighing her last breathe. I started to weep for she was like a daughter to me. Her and Forest were sisters and their parents were killed by poachers when they were just pups. I had just started to run the pack and her parents had been the elders of the pack. That morning we told Cloud and he cried. We had a burial later that morning then we got ready for the attack.
♠ ♠ ♠
soo sad i had to put that in there just to make Mist and Cloud more angry at Scar and Raven