I'd Give Everything Up Just To Leave With You Tonight

A life of abuse has lead Jack to believe that there's no one out there that can help him, maybe cause the only person that knows about it, outside of his family, is his best friend, Alex, the one he's trying to protect the most from the pain and history of his family.

When it all get's too much Jack has to make a choice whether to leave Alex and hold on as much as he can without him or stay with him, living in fear of his abuser finding them together and hurt the only one he truly loves and trust.

Not everything in Jack's life involve parties and music, it's the only things that Alex has to show his friend and love that there is a better life away from the abuse, that life's worth living for, but will he be able to get through to him?

(Disclaimer: I do not, under ANY circumstances own or want this to happen to Jack, or Alex. This is purely fiction and an idea that came to me when I couldn't sleep. This is NOT real. The story line however belongs to me so please do NOT steal, otherwise I may just have to set my loyal hound on you! You have been warned.)
  1. One.
    910 Words.
  2. Two.
    826 Words.
  3. Three.
    338 Words.
  4. Four.
    1,092 Words.