I'd Give Everything Up Just To Leave With You Tonight

Three.

I don’t know what it was that made me pry my eyes open, either it was the shriek of my name being called, or it was the soft scent of Alex’s deodorant suddenly beside me, hitting me like a pleasurable tidal wave bearing down upon me with a protective glow surrounding it.

The sky was the most murkiest grey that I had ever seen, you couldn’t even see the glowing moon or the surrounding spec of stars around it, everything was just shrouded in grey, as thick as smoke, my only source of light radiating off the one person I have ever truly loved and most likely never going to see again. As the minutes pass I can feel my life ebb away from my broken body, leaving nothing but a numb, painful mark in my heart and chest and that’s not just from my father’s unprovoked and unjustified attack.

The only thought, well thoughts, that could scrape their way through my disconnected brain was why did Alex have to see like this? And that I hoped that my father wouldn’t find him and repeat the same torturous process on him after I…die. No! I can’t think like that, I won’t think like that, I have to try, with all the strength that I have, to stay alive, not just for my sake but for Alex’s, so I could protect him from the danger that’s in store and to hide him out of sight of my father. I won’t allow him to hurt Alex, he’d have to kill me first before getting to him, my love, my angel, my Alex.

I feel myself losing control of my senses once again, a mist descending over me, as much as I try to fight it, to keep hold of Alex’s presence, I can’t. This is just one of the battles that I‘m losing against my body. Within seconds I’m drowning in the darkness with no source of light or oxygen to guide me, just me, alone with nothing for comfort.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I understand that but I really didn't know how to write this update, sorry but I can tell you that the next update will be longer and more...interesting.
Thoughts on this one however?