Status: Active

Misguided Ghost

A Plan.

“Embry, can you come and get Will? I need to feed Lilly.” I was holding Lillian in my arms and Willow was crying.
Embry walked into the baby’s bedroom and picked up Willow. “He needs a clean diaper.” Embry grimaced.
I laughed. “Then you better go change it. My parents will be here any moment now.” I hadn’t seen them since Christmas. Sam had allowed them on the reservation if they drove straight to our house and didn’t wander around.
Embry laid Willow on the changing table and changed the diaper obediently, he was a natural when it came to the babies, and he claimed it was because I was a kid that shit my diaper a lot. I rolled my eyes. But both Lillian and Willow loved him, I think it is because of his calming aura.

There was a knock on the front door. I grinned and put Lillian in her crib.
“I’ll get it.” I said and was already halfway down the stairs. I flung open the door and threw myself at the rock hard chest of my father. He wrapped his arms around me and walked into the front room. I didn’t let go as the tears started running down my cheeks.
“Oh sweetie!” My mother said and brushed her hand over my hair.
I started at her beautiful face through the tears.
“I-I missed yo-you so- so much.” I sobbed and hugged them both.
Emmett chuckled and kissed the top of my head.
I could see in Rose’s face that she would be crying too if she could.
“We missed you to Bri.” Emmett lifted my chin so I could see his smile.

“Your house is beautiful.” Rose complimented.
I smiled and dried of my tears. “I know. Thank you. How is everyone back home?”
She sighed. “Their all a little bummed that they couldn’t come see the babies, but they say good luck.” She smiled sheepishly. “But they have set up a plan.”
I raised my eyebrows. “A plan?”
“Yes, they have set up a plan on how they will come visit. Carlisle and Esme will come next month, Bella and Edward and Alice comes when Carlisle and Esme is back. Nessie and Jacob is planning on staying the whole summer.” Emmett explained.

I laughed, but stopped when I noticed a thing. “And Jasper?”
Rose sighed and put a hand on my shoulder. “He really wants to come; but he doesn’t trust himself. New born babies have the purest blood; it can be very tempting if you don’t have control.”
“But I trust him! Dad, call him and say he’ll come right now!” I commanded.
“Bridget…-” Emmett started saying something, I cut him off.
“No. You two are here and Embry; you’ll stop him if he lose control.” I argued.
“Fine.” Emmett sighed. He pulled out a cell phone from his pocket and dialed a number. He spoke very quickly in the phone, and then waited. “He wants to talk to you.”

I took the phone. “Yes?”
“Do you really want me to come, Bridget?” Jasper asked me.
“Yes.” I answered.
“Then give me two hours.” He sounded happy.
“I can’t wait to see you.” I grinned and handed Emmett the phone when Jasper had hung up.

Baby cries were heard from upstairs. My head snapped in the direction if the stairs.
“Follow me.” I told my parents and headed up the stairs. Embry was nowhere in sight, so I assumed he was outside.
I picked up Lillian when I walked into the room and handed her to Emmett. He stared at the baby wide eyed. Then I picked up Willow and handed him to Rose.

“Have you decided on names yet?” Emmett asked, his eyes looked at the little baby girl.
“Yes, Willow Aaron and Lillian Nayeli.” I smiled.
My mother stared at me. “You named her after me?”
I nodded.
“Hey! What about me?” Emmett asked and narrowed his eyes.
I smiled. “Will is kind of named after you, because Aaron means strong, and you are strong.”

Emmett gasped. “She smiled at me!”
I laughed but walked over to them. “You are the first person that has made her smile.” I told him.
“It’s obvious she know who her granddad is. Damn, I love this little thing. She looks so much like you Bri, minus the dark skin and hair.” Emmett said and cooed down at the baby.
“Thank you.”

“He is so beautiful.” Rose said, her eyes locked on Willow. “We are so proud of you Bridget. I know you’re going to do great.”

I only smiled and sat down in the rocking chair, feeling exhausted. A thought kept nagging me inside my head.
“Do you mind coming downstairs with me? We have to talk about something.” I said in a serious voice. They placed the babies in their cribs and walked down stairs ahead of me.

We sat down on the couch.
“Is there something wrong Bridget?” Emmett asked me.
“I want to plan my transformation.” I said and looked at the floor.
“You what?” Rose was shocked.
“My transformation. It is just a year until I have to be changed, I want to plan it.”
“Okay. What do you have in mind?” my mother asked me and took my hand.
“I want as much venom as possible in my system, so it will go quicker, like Bella. And I want both of you to change me, because then we will be connected.” I said and started pacing in front of them.
They nodded in unison. “That sounds reasonable. We’ll get Carlisle to give you morphine, to ease the pain.” Emmett said.
I shook my head. “No. Bella told me when I was ten that the morphine doesn’t help.”
“She did?”
I nodded.

“And after you’re a vampire, what then?” Emmett asked.
“I’ll stay with you for a time, until I have control of my thirst then I’ll move back here.” I lied.
Emmett looked at me with suspicious eyes. “You’re lying. Alive has already told us you are running away.”
I sighed and sat down again. “What else can I do? I can’t hang around if I want to kill my kids.”
“Then you’ll just stay with us.” Rose said and took my hand again.
I shook my head. “No. I have to do this my way.”
“Okay, but it’s still a over a year.” She told me.
“And about that; I want to be changed at least two months before my birthday, because I don’t want to risk the Volturi’s coming anywhere near my babies. I’ll go to them afterwards and show them I’m changed.”
“I’ll come with you.” Emmett said.
“I don’t think so.” I told him.

“Bridget! You have to stop this! It’s not the worlds end that you’ll become a vampire. You were begging us to change you when you were younger!” Rosalie was getting annoyed with me.
“Lots of things have changed. I have my own family and kids to think of!” I defended.
“It doesn’t seem like you think of them when you are planning to run away.” She said.
I was getting angry. “That is exactly why I’m planning to run away! because I love them! Damn it. I hate this.” I ran out of the room and locked myself in the bathroom.
Childishly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed the baby girl's name from Emelia to Lillian, if you didn't notice.
This chapter/Story suck.

I'll update when I have two new comments !

Comment-Comment-Subscribe ...

~ BreeVixen