Status: Finished February 9

Don't Look Away Because Dreams Only Last for a Night

This Is How We Do

Alex

I woke up to the sound of people laughing. As I became more awake, I could distinguish between the voices. One was Jack; of course the other was Sarah. What they were doing was a mystery to me.

I opened my eyes and got up to see the TV turned upside down and both Jack and Sarah sat upside down playing video games. We were at Sarah’s house and everything in her house was crazy, just like I was about her.

“What are you guys doing?” I asked as they fell over at the sound of my voice.

“Oh, Alex you scared us” Sarah giggled. “You have to try this”

“Before I try that, may I ask what this is?”

“It’s called playing video games on your head” she laughed as Jack handed me the controller.

“Do it, do it, do it” Jack chanted as Sarah joined in.

“Ok, ok. I’m in” I said as I got out of bed and sat upside down on the floor. This was pretty awesome. To play on your head was wicked.

“Verdict?” she asked nicely.

“Amazing” I told her as she kissed me.

Jack had gotten up and was looking for something, when his phone began to ring.

“Who could that be?” he asked himself as he answered.

“Hello?” he asked as he looked around the room. “Sorry, you’ve got the wring number, bye” he said as he hung up. I just looked at him. “That was your dad,” he yelled.

“Fuck” I muttered. We escaped to Sarah’s house to get away from my dad, but no matter what he always showed up, not matter where I was.

“Are we still going over to what’s his name’s for that party tonight?” Jack then asked.

“I don’t want to got out and be fearing my dad all night”

“Then maybe you should forget about all of it and just let loose” Sarah suggested.

“She’s got a killer point right there,” Jack said as I grinned.

“Guuurl, I knew I liked you, I’m in” I laughed. “You know it feels like you guys are pure pressuring me to do everything today. I feel like I can’t make up my own mind,” I said as Jack gave me his sorry pout.

“Sorry, didn’t mean for that to happen, it just did” she said telling it like it was.

“Its ok” I said as I kissed her.” I still like you” she smiled.

“You know what I want to do?” she jumped up then.

“No”

“What’s your master plan?”

“What?” me and Sarah both questioned Jack.

“Anyways, I want to make a scrapbook”

“A scrapbook. Why?”

“To remember this place, I’ve moved fifteen times. I make one everywhere I stay, even if it’s not for long”

“Ok, Jack bring out the Polaroid camera, we’re going to make lots of memories tonight...”

************

We arrived at Mark’s house and the place was already wild.

“This is going to be a kick ass party,” Jack yelled.

“Smile for your scrapbook” I yelled as I took a picture of Jack and Sarah.

“Introduce me to your friends”

“Ok, I’ll show you off to all my friends” she laughed as I moved around and started to introduce her to people.

“Everyone raise your glasses for All Time Low” Mark said, drunk out of his mind. Everyone’s glasses and arms went up as me and Jack put our fists in the air and we both began to drink.

“We’re going to be so hammered” Jack slurred as I dropped my glass and I went to find Sarah.

“There you are,” I said as I found he sitting on the couch.

“Here I am” she smiled. “All Time Low is your band right?”

“You got that right”

“That is so cool” she said a she kissed me. “Look, you’re in most of my pictures, you camera whore”

“Sorry, but it goes to show you can’t miss a face like mine”

“Oh of course not” she laughed as I looked through the pictures.

“Do you want to go back to your place?”

“What about Jack?”

“He’ll find a way home. Don’t worry he’ll understand”

“Are you sure?”

“Are you guys leeeeavingggg?” Jack appeared out of nowhere.

“Yeah, you can get your own ride home right buddy?”

“Can you please take me home?” The look in Sarah’s eyes told me she wanted me to make sure he got home safely.

“Yes, come on” I said as I grabbed his waist and helped him to the car.

“Car ride” he shouted. “Road trip” he shouted.

“That’s it Jack”

“What is?” both Jack and Sarah asked.

“A road trip”
♠ ♠ ♠
I guess you can tell where this is going :P
I really like how this chapter turned out. I was really worried because I only wrote it a couple nights ago. Ain't it awesome? :P :D

This Is How We Do By: All Time Low