Status: Finished February 9

Don't Look Away Because Dreams Only Last for a Night

Lost In Stereo

Alex

It’s been a couple days and I’ve been trying to come up with this master plan to get Sarah back. So far I had nothing. Everything I thought up had a downfall or more than one downfall. Finally I gave up.

“Alex. Give up” Jack and Rian shouted.

“I know I really should, it’s just that, Sarah means so much to me”

“Yeah, so why didn’t you call her when you said you were going to, if she means so much” Rian said stuffing his face with pretzels.

“Shut up! It’s easy for you to say,” I said as I looked at him and walked off.

“What? Alex” he called as he followed me to what is to be my room. We haven’t officially picked rooms yet.

“Yeah, it’s easy for you to say because you have Kara” I said as he opened his mouth.

“What? Just because I have Kara, that doesn’t make any sense,” he argued.

“You have a girlfriend and I currently don’t. What if Kara was to dump you-“

“Don’t say that,” Rian yelled.

“I’m just saying, not that I want it to happen, but if she did wouldn’t you try to get back with her?”

“Probably not” he said lightly.

“Probably not?” I exploded. “What do you mean ‘probably not’?” I asked as he shrugged his shoulders.

“If we broke up, it would be for a reason, and I wouldn’t want to ruin the thing we had by trying to get back with her. If she wanted to get back too, that would be a different story”

“Rian”

“Yes Alex”

“You suck,” I said as I went outside. I hoped to see Sarah, but there was no sign of her. I could only wish.

“What are you doing out here?” I heard Jack ask as he stepped outside.

“Thinking”

“Of?”

“Sarah”

“Oh no”

“What?” I asked sounding hurt in my response.

“That’s all you’ve been doing. If she wanted to be with you, she would tell you” Jack explained.

“Sadly, girls won’t” I said as he blinked.

“What?” he asked.

“You heard me”

“I know”

“I’m going to write a song about her. The old Sarah that I loved so much” I said as I got up.

“Wait for me” Jack shouted as he followed me to my room.

“Are you keeping this room? Because you keep coming back to it,” Jack asked.

“Yes. Yes I am,” I proclaimed as I sat down on the bed.

“So what do you know about Sarah?”

“She works for the weekend. She has a mix-tape of her favourite bands. She’s sexy in that tank top she would always wear…” I trailed off.

“Yup, yup, what else?” Jack shook me.

“She takes my breath away, every time I see her, then and now”

“Girls can do that”

“I know,” I said as I thought of what she looked like now. “She has snake bites now”

“No way”

“Totally”

“One sexy babe” Jack said as I glared at him. “Sorry, you’re girl” he stammered.

“That’s better. Well she’s slipping away”

“Sex in stereo” Jack blurted.

“What?”

“The name of the song”

“No” I said. “She’s always lost in the stereo sound”

“Lost in stereo”

“Much better Jack” I said as I patted him on the back.

“Shut up” he said as he hit my arm.

“Hey” I shouted.

“We’ve got a new song” Jack shouted as he jumped around.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this could be longer, but I think I'll save it for a better chapter than this. I'm not too happy with this one.

Lost In Stereo By: All Time Low