Status: Finished February 9

Don't Look Away Because Dreams Only Last for a Night

Too Much

Alex

I don’t know what I did to deserve that, I thought as I fumed.

“Alex, calm down” Jack said from the bed. I stopped pacing back and forth to stare at him.

“It’s easy for you to say, you didn’t just get dumped on by your girlfriend and her best friend,” I yelled.

“Don’t you mean ex-girlfriend?”

“Jack!” I yelled as he jumped on top of the bed as he started to defend himself, as I jumped on the bed and began to hit him.

“Ouch, Alex, you’re hurting me” he said like a little girl. “Alex!” he then yelled as he pushed me off the bed. I was shocked as I hit the floor.

“Alex?” he asked in a small voice. I looked up at him and I started laughing.

“Are you ok?” he asked as I laughed and I couldn’t stop.

“Yeah” I laughed as he laughed.

“Oh man, I don’t feel like being angry anymore” I told Jack as he gave me two thumbs up. “I think I need to go and get her back”

“Are you sure?” Jack asked.

“Yeah why?”

“I don’t know, what if it doesn’t work out?”

“Who doesn’t love my boyish ways?”

“Oh, well you do have a good point” Jack said shrugging.

“Ok then, I better go”

“Go where?” he asked.

“To get Sarah back” I said it like it was obvious.

“But how do you know where she’ll be?”

“Good point” I said as I smacked my head against my forehead.

“I’ll call her,” Jack said as he dialed. “Hey Sarah… yeah it’s Jack… please, but you know the truth… couldn’t you just… fine… ok… bye” he said as he hung up. I just wanted her to forgive me and to go back to the way things were.

“So?” I asked in a small voice.

“She’s leaving” Jack said as I opened my mouth in shock.

“Where?” I asked.

“She didn’t say, but she said to tell you goodbye” he said as I stood there in shock, too shocked that I had to sit down. I fell down onto the bed and put my face in my hands.

“Do you think I’m smothering her by trying to see her?”

“Just a little”

“Thanks Jack, that doesn’t make me feel better” I said as he shrugged. “What if I’m wasting my precious time here, when I could be with her?”

“I don’t know” Jack said.

“Maybe everything we had was too much?”

“Would you stop thinking out loud and go look for her already”

“Now you’re making sense,” I told him as he laughed.

“So where do we start?”

“Airport” I shouted as we left. I was hoping to find her, I desperately wanted to find Sarah, take her in my arms, and kiss her, tell her I missed her and we would make up and be together. This fantasy I knew would probably not come true, but it was worth thinking and hoping about. I hated fighting, especially with a girl it never ended up right. I would be the one dumped, as seen earlier today.

“Stop thinking so hard, you’re brain is going to explode” Jack yelled.

“I am not thinking too hard”

“Oh yeah, well I can hear you from over here” he said as I looked at him. “What? It’s true,” he said as he hailed down a cab.

“Where to boys?” the driver asked.

“Airport” we both screamed as the driver jumped.

“Uh, oh, sorry” I whispered as he nodded and began to drive.

“What if she’s not there?”

“Can we worry about that until we get there?” I asked as he shrugged.

“I was just thinking”

“Yeah, once in a blue moon”

“Alex” he said. “Shut up” I just looked at him and then thought that he made a good point. Where would we go if she weren’t there?

“I think we should call her, maybe we could trace her down,” I said as Jack shook his head. He pulled out his phone.

“Hello” he said with a horrible British accent. “Where might you be?” he asked. “Oh really… ok… do you think we can meet?” he paused. “Splendid… see you soon… bye darling” I just looked at him in utter confusion.

“Her dad” he stopped talking with the accent. “Her dad has that accent,” he said.

“Jack you’re a genius”
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Jack in the chapter! :D

Too Much By: All Time Low