Status: Finished February 9

Don't Look Away Because Dreams Only Last for a Night

Stella

Alex

I woke up in a strange place. I sat up right in the bed I was lying in. I looked around. Jack was on the floor with a blonde girl beside him. As I looked closer, I knew the blonde. It couldn’t be I thought as I looked beside me and there was a girl beside me. Her face was the other way so I didn’t know who it was. I lay back down, I figured we were in a hotel room, and a wild party must have happened the night before. I couldn’t remember anything prior to going to the bar I was so drunk.

“What time is it?” asked a familiar voice as I jumped at the sound. I couldn’t bring myself to answer the question. “Is no one awake?” I heard her move and I quickly closed my eyes. “I guess so,” she said as she got off the bed and went to the washroom.

“Jack” I whispered in his ear as I hit him to get him awake.

“Five more minutes mommy”

“Jack!” I yelled louder, as I hit him harder.

“What?” he asked as he rolled over.

“Do you see who is beside you?” I asked as he looked over.

“What the? How did she get there?” he asked surprised. If anything too surprised, like he knew she was there.

“Yeah, and you know who was in my bed last night?” I asked almost in a panic.

“No” he said confused. “Was it Sarah?” he asked.

“No” I yelled and I looked at the bathroom door to see if she was coming.

“Then who?” he asked confused as if he expected Sarah to be in my bed.

“What did you do last night?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” he asked back.

“You seem very fishy,” I told him as his mouth dropped open.

“What do you think I did?” he asked.

“I feel like you already knew Holly was beside you, and I feel like you were setting me up with Sarah when I was drunk” I told him as the shower started.

“Well…” he trailed off.

“Jack” I said sternly.

“Ok so I wanted you and Sarah to be together. I know you two belong with each other so I tried. By the way you never told me who was in your bed, who is now currently in the shower” he said.

“Well what about Holly?” I asked ignoring his question.

“Stop ignoring my question!” he hit my shoulder.

“Answer mine first!” I yelled.

“Jack, why are you yelling?” Holly asked as she sat up. “Hey Alex”

“Hi Holly” I said.

“Holly and I, we’re… well we’re going out”

“You’re what?” I asked confused and surprised. “How long?”

“Well, Uhm”

“You haven’t told him?” she asked.

“Told me what?”

“We’ve been a couple for a good six months” she said as Jack blushed a little.

“And why didn’t you tell me? Congrats buddy. Is he being good to you?” I asked. I was really happy for Jack, he needs someone in his life instead of me complaining to him about all my girl problems. I was scared for him as well because I wasn’t sure how Holly would treat him. When we met her years ago, she didn’t treat him right, but maybe she has changed.

“He’s been great”

“I wasn’t sure if we were a real couple, I wasn't sure if you wanted to call us a couple or a fling,” he admitted.

“Alex, you’re awake” I heard as I turned my head.

“Jasey” Jack yelled. “Jasey Rae, what are you doing here?” he asked.

“Oh, well I’m just leaving” she said.

“What the hell?” I asked. “Are you taking advantage of me?” I asked as I felt the hangover-kicking in. “Pardon me” I sprinted to the bathroom.

“I’m sorry Alex” she said tears in her eyes.

“It’s ok,” I told her as she sat beside me on the bathroom floor. “I just want to go home,” I said.

“Alex, would you take me home? I’ve missed you,” she said.

“To be honest, I’ve missed you too” I said. “How’s your daughter?” I asked.

“She’s good,” she said surprised I remembered.

“You’re surprised that I remembered,” I told her, as I was sick.

“It looks like we all got our sweethearts back,” Jack said as he kissed Holly. I looked at Jasey and she kissed me.

“Yes I am surprised” she answered me.

“It’s because she has mine name,” I laughed as she kissed me. “Now, let’s go home”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well now this was a total surprise :)
How do we feel about all this.
By the way, Jack really does have a girlfriend, and her name is Holly. You can read it Here.

Stella By: All Time Low