Broken Heels

Bam

We had stood there for a while, I had contemplated picking her up and throwing her in the pool but changed my mind, I could smell the scent of strawberry shampoo and couldn’t help but smile, I felt her move and looked down to see her looking up at me.

“We cant just stand here for ages.” she said to me, I sighed and nodded, I knew the guys would be back soon. “Can’t we watch a movie or something?” she asked and I nodded, leading her up the stairs and into my room where I had a huge TV and lots of films.

“What do you wanna watch?” I asked her, it was awkward like when you bring your first girlfriend home, I watched her as she stood there, biting her lip. She shrugged and I shook my head, pressing play to whatever film was in there.

“I love this film.” she said as Interview with a vampire started playing, I laughed and walked back over to her, hugging her and pushing her onto the bed, she giggled slightly as I did, until I landed on top of her. “Your heavy.” she said, attempting to push me off half-heartedly. I laughed and climbed off her, laying on my side of my double bad and letting her climb onto it. She climbed up and laid next to me, picking my arm up and putting it round her so she could rest her head on me more comfortably.

I looked at her and smiled. She had fallen asleep snuggled up to me. I went back to watching the film when I heard a song I didn’t recognise.

“Hello.” I heard Maria say sleepily into her phone. “Whatever.” she said into, then passing the phone to me and nearly hitting me in the face she said, “It’s for you.”

“Hello.” I said, rather confused into her phone.

“Did you fuck my cousin?” Dunn shouted angrily at me.

“No, she fell asleep watching a film.” I said, his words were slurry and I could tell he was pretty wasted.

“Whatever, I’m bringing a girl home, so is there anywhere else Maria can sleep?” he asked me.

“Well I aint exactly in a rush to wake her up.” I said, hoping his drunk ass would hang up, which it did. I put her phone on the drawers next to the bed carefully and laid down to go to sleep.

* * *

I woke up and looked around me, the pillow still had a dent where Maria had slept there, there was just no Maria, I couldn’t remember her leaving the room and her phone was still next to the bed. I tried to think if I had done anything to offend her, I couldn’t think of anything, I had been the perfect gentleman all night and she had fallen asleep in my arms.

I groaned, standing up and stretching, it was too early to be awake, it had been ages since I had gone to bed without drinking. I walked into the bathroom, still half asleep. I opened the door without even thinking but as I looked up I saw Maria’s back as she was in the shower. I groaned again and she turned and saw me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Pretty please with skittles on top?