Broken Heels

Maria

Suddenly I was blurting out everything about Lee, how controlling he could be, how he had set up fake dates so that the press were generally around me, how he hit me when he got really angry with me, how I had broken up with him and he had hurt me quite badly, avoiding my face so I could still pull press stunts, how I had gone on tour for three years just to avoid him because I figured eventually he would give up following me, how he had turned up today and was going to be there on Friday, how today was Wednesday so that was soon, how he had made me change from a skater to a girly girl, from a strong person to a crumbling mess. And finally how scared I was of him.

“He said if I ever cheated on him he would kill me and he would know I had because he knows everything about me.” I cried, angrily wiping the tears away from my face, Bam was still trying to calm me down. “He said I’m his and I always will be. Bam he said all this after I broke up with him.” Bam sat up and hugged me closely, still trying to calm me down.

“We’ll look after you, me and the guys, we wont let him hurt you.” he said, his fingers gently playing with mine. I nodded and kissed him gently on the cheek. I looked out of the window and saw how dark it had got.

“Maybe we should go back to the castle.” I said, sitting up. I felt him sit up behind me and put his arms around me; I leant my head on his shoulder and felt like I never wanted to move.

“No.” he mumbled into my neck, making me giggle. “Let’s stay here and hide from everyone.” He said, pulling me back so that I was lying next to him. “Everyone will be too drunk to notice anyway.” He said, pulling me right up close to him.

“I’ve got to sort everything out with Ry.” I giggled, moving away from him and trying to sit up again. “C’mon Bam.” I tried to pull him up but he lay down stubbornly so I couldn’t move him, I straddled him and looked into his eyes. “Please Bam.”

“No.” he said, pulling my arms above his head so that I was closer to him. I felt him lean up to kiss me and I moved away.

“Bam, how insensitive are you?” I giggled as he kissed my neck. He carried on, moving down towards the hollow of my neck and sucking gently. His hands ran down my arms and pulled me closer to him, kissing me on the lips again. I kissed him back and I felt him roll us over so that he was on top of me, his hands carried on moving down to the bottom of my t-shirt.

I felt his teeth pull gently on my lip and I moaned into his mouth, I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my hands through his hair. He pulled away and looked into my eyes, both of us panting slightly, our faces still close and both of us starting giggling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?