Broken Heels

Bam

I felt her weight on the sofa next to me and looked at her, her make up and her were still a mess but I couldn’t help but smile as I looked at her, Novak grinned smugly at me and Ville winked at me, she looked as if she was about to fall asleep any moment.

“Never fall asleep with any of the guys around.” Tayler said, flicking a bottle cap at Maria who smiled weakly.

“I won’t fall asleep.” She muttered, moving closer to me as Ryan sat down next to her, she put her feet up on him and he squealed childishly before poking the side of it.

“Where did that come from?” he asked, pointing to a butterfly that was tattooed there.

“A big man with a gun.” She said, grinning at him, I felt my smile widen slightly as I watched her eyes light up again. “I got it done while I was on tour.” She said, moving her feet so that they were under her.

“So anyway,” Novak said and he started telling us about the time he had shot up on bleach and ended up in hospital. Everyone was laughing, although I’m pretty sure we had all heard the story before.

“I think mom was write when she said you should write a book.” I laughed, slipping my arm carefully around Maria, who didn’t seem to notice, although everyone else seemed too.

“Maria could stick around and help.” Ryan said, raising his eyebrow at me and fluffing up her hair even more, making her squeal and push him away.

“I don’t think so.” She said, pushing her feet right into his nose.

“You stink.” He said, pushing her feet away, almost pushing her off the sofa, I put my arms around to stop her falling. Everyone was laughing at them as Maria climbed back onto the sofa and got herself comfortable between us.

“I’m not sticking around, but if he is clean he can come to LA.” She said, putting her head on my shoulder, Ryan raised his eyebrows at me but I just pulled a face at him because he couldn’t actually say anything. “But you would have to warn me first.” She yawned. Novak grinned goofily at her and she giggled quietly.

“We could all go make a trip out of it.” I joked; half hoping she would actually let us.

“I’m not sure my house is big enough.” She said quickly, almost defensively, fidgeting slightly, it felt almost as if she was about to move off me then changed her mind and leaning on me again.