Broken Heels

Bam

I watched her as she woke up, she always managed to wake up smiling, even if she had hardly slept because of the pain all night, she would wake up smiling.

“I bet I’ve gained about ten stone.” She said, laughing, “This must be the longest I’ve ever gone without going running.” She said, pulling herself up so she was sitting up properly, I was wrong about her leg, it wasn’t broken, it was merely sprained with a hell of a lot of bruising.

“It doesn’t matter.” I said, walking round the other side of the bed so that I could help her. “You are still beautiful.” I told her, helping her to the bathroom, she leaned on me as she limped towards it, her head on the crook of my neck, in truth I think she had gained weight, that or she was leaning on me more each day.

“I finally can go home today.” She said from in the small bathroom. She had been counting down the days until she was allowed to go back home.

“I know, you tell me everyday.” I said to her through the door, after a while she walked out, her top was undone but she had managed to do her make up and pull a skirt on even through her arm was still bandaged up. She walked closer to me and I did the buttons on her shirt up for her.

“Thank you.” She said, kissing me lightly on the lips. It took me by surprise, I had kissed her a few times but she had not kissed me the whole time I had been here, especially not on the lips.

Soon enough I was helping her out of the hospital and into my lambo, which I was becoming ever more grateful for. She admired the car but didn’t say anything. I started driving out of the hospital, I was careful not to drive it too fast in case it upset her. She gave me the directions to her house, although I had driven there a lot with Will, who was a pretty cool, but strange, kid.

“This is where I leave you.” I sighed as we stood at her doorstep.

“”Yeah, I guess, I’ll see you around Margera.” She said, her eyes looked sad, and I let myself believe that maybe she would let me stick around or come back home with me, but Will’s face appeared at the window beside us and I knew she wouldn’t, I had to ask.

“Are you there’s no chance of me and you?” I asked her, my hands holding hers gently; they fitted perfectly like some sign of fate.

“I don’t think there ever was Bam.” She whispered, she kissed me gently on the cheek and limped into the house without a second glance back, I put down the bag of clothes and walked over to the car, I still had Jackass to film.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta Da
I'm writing the sequeal but I want to know what people think.
Comments?