Broken Heels

Bam

I don’t remember going to bed last night. I remember Dunn and Maria coming home and I remember them getting drunk. That was about it.

I held me head, it was killing me. I climbed down the stairs and into the kitchen to find a glass of ice cold water and aspirins next to it.

“Morning sunshine.” Maria said, standing there in short running shorts and a strap top that was sticking to her. “You’re last up, everyone else is in the living room.” She said walking away. I groaned again, downing the water and getting myself some more. I found the guys and sat on the sofa.

Every one of them looked how I felt.

“I’m not talking to you.” Dunn said, not looking at me but hiding under a large blanket instead.

“What the hell did I do?” I said throwing something at him.

“Oh, I thought you were Maria, she woke me up at stupid o’clock to go running.” He told me, still not emerging from under his blanket. “How can someone be that happy after being that drunk?” he asked me, as if I knew how drunk she was.

“Why what happened last night?” Rabb asked, of course he didn’t remember, full blown alcoholic bastard.

“Maybe BAM can tell you.” Novak said, looking at me like something out of a film. I stared at him, how drunk had I been? Novak, Dunn and Dico started laughing uncontrollably.

“I don’t get it.” I said. I heard someone come in to the room and looked up to see Maria standing there, now wearing jeans and a fitted blouse. Her eyes glittered as she looked at all of us and then walked out of the room, making the guys laugh even harder.

“You and her.” Novak said, laughing hysterically. “You were kissing.” He carried on laughing, until he had finally fallen off the chair and rolled around the floor.

“Ewww.” I shouted, earning a punch in the balls from Dunn. “Sorry Dunn but she is.” I said, I thought about how drunk I must have been, but then thought back to when we were kids, I liked her then, she had more bottle then any of the other girls, and until she kicked my butt then she was just mean.

“Don’t worry; she said the same thing about you.” Dunn laughed again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short filler but meh.
comments please?