Broken Heels

Bam

I watched, without meaning to glaring as he kissed her and ran back to her car and leaving her with handfuls of bags on my doorsteps.

“Who is it?” Ape shouted from inside.

“Maria, she brought a hole fucking shop home with her.” I shouted back taking some of the bags and leading her into the house where Ape was sitting reading a thick book with a smile on her face. “Dunn isn’t gonna like having all this stuff in his room.” I said, snapping at her yet again and turning to walk away.

“Well, cant she have one of the spare rooms. That one next to yours is still empty.” she said, still not looking up from her book and I could feel my face showing a range of emotions quickly before making it look blank again.

“Oh I don’t want to be any bother, I’ll be out of here pretty soon anyway.” she said quickly, her eyes avoiding me still. April looked up to me and raised her eyebrows and I knew there was no point arguing with her, I had pissed her off enough today after tearing up garden.

“It’s no bother.” I said, although I didn’t mean, she was a bother, an annoyingly cute one. “C’mon,” I said, picking her bags up again and leading to the bedroom next to mine, it was painted in a bright pink with a black bed, wardrobe and chest of draws. It also shared a bathroom with my room which is why no one ever stayed there.

“Bam Margera being a gentleman, there’s something no one would believe.” she teased as I put the bags on the floor. I turned back round to see her smirking at me and moving closer to me.

“Listen, about this morning.” I said as she bent down and started going through one of the bags. “What happened, it …” I started, struggling to find the words to say, she had confused me like hell and now I had wasted a day trying to work out what the hell was going to happen next.

“Nothing happened this morning.” she said, standing up holding up a long pink dress and hanging it on the front of the wardrobe.

“Something happened.” I said, I could feel myself getting more frustrated as I watched her rummage through another bag and pull out a pair of jeans. “We kissed, I mean, I kissed you or whatever but you kissed back.”

“I don’t know what your talking about.” she said, shaking her head and folding up one of the empty bags and putting it under the bed. I watched her, having an amazing view of straight down her top. She sighed and straightened back up, I averted my eyes away from her cleavage.

“Bye Bam, bye Maria, see you tomorrow.” April shouted, breaking the silence that had filled the room, we had both stood there staring at each other, waiting for someone to say or do something.

“Bye Ape.” we shouted in unison, still staring at each other, she looked at me as if she could happily punch me in the face, I probably deserved it, I’d never been nice to her, but that didn’t mean that I liked it.

“Mummies gone, you can stop pretending that you give a damn now and leave me alone to sort my stuff out.” she said coldly, walking towards me. I watched her, not moving at all, I stood there as she pushed my chest and tried to get me out of the room. “What’s your fucking problem Bam?” she snapped, running her hand coolly through her hair.

“I don’t have a problem.” I said childishly. Everyone else had gone to get drunk and we were the only ones in the house, I had to do something to keep her attention, simply so I wasn’t board.

“Ever since I got here, you’ve have been such a jerk, even worse than when we were kids.” she said, even her voice was showing me how pissed off she was.

“Well, I’ll sit here and not be a jerk then.” I said, sitting on her bed and smirking at her, she smiled back and started to unpack some of the things into the wardrobe. After a while of watching her unpack boring and sensible clothes I kicked my shoes off, aiming them at her and hitting her, then laid down on the bed with my hands under my head and my feet crossed.

“Didn’t you buy anything more interesting?” I asked her as she put some of the bags in the bottom of wardrobe instead of unpacking them.

“Yeah.” she said, turning round and scanning the room quickly, not a bag anywhere. “But that can wait till your gone.” she said, winking. I pulled the pillow out from behind me and threw it at her, once again hitting her, I watched her as she got the pillow in her mouth and crawled along the bed and hit me with it. So I hit her back and we got into a pillow fight.

I laughed as she went to hit me with her pillow but dropped it on the floor accidentally, I hit her with my pillow gently but the surprise had meant that she had fallen straight over and was laying in the middle of the bed. I tickled her with one of my hands, still holding the pillow with my other one, but as I carried on tickling her I dropped it so I could tickle her with both, and then I was straddling her, holding her hands above her head with one hand and tickling her with the other.

I realised how close our lips were for the second time that day, I resisted the urge to kiss her again, the memory of this morning on my lips, the electricity that had filled me when she kissed me. But I could feel her getting closer to me, I wasn’t moving I was frozen as she placed her lips to mine gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?