Status: Complete!!

Let It Rain on Us

3/3

Image

"Here man put this on." Ryan said putting a hat on Justin’s head.

"Oh right, we can’t really walk into a place and expect people not to notice him." I said.

We were hanging in the parking lot next to the bowling alley. Trying to find a disguise for Justin.

"I think the hat will do. It’s pretty dark in there." Maria said.

"Where are you going by the way?" Justin asked looking at me.

"The best place in town." I replied.

Justin raised his eye brow.

"It’s a bowling alley and they make the best pizza in the world." Maria said.

"Yes! We dominate at bowling." Ryan said.

Maria and I laughed and pulled the boys inside to the alley.

We got inside and it was pretty dark, other than the flashing lights near the people bowling.

We walked up to the front desk.

"Four people for bowling please." Ryan said pulling out his wallet and throwing money on the counter.

The lady at the desk sighed, took the money and asked for our shoes sizes.

"Eight." Ryan said.

"Two sevens." I said speaking for Maria and I.

"Five…" Justin said quietly so only the lady at the desk could hear.

I looked and Maria and back at Justin.

Then I suddenly burst out laughing.

Justin blushed a bright shade of red when Ryan and Maria joined in.

The lady cleared her throat and we all stopped laughing at once.

"Here are your shoes and a score sheet. Lane seven is yours over there."

"Thank you." I said taking my shoes and the score sheet.

"Girls against boys." Ryan said picking up his own shoes and walking over to lane seven.

"Your so going down." Justin said sitting down at lane seven’s table.
We all changed into our very ugly looking bowling shoes and threw our real shoes to the
side.

"Okay ladies first." I said standing up.

"Whatever, we’re still going to own you." Justin said.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

I walked over the lane and picked up a bright pink bowling ball. Then stood in front of the pins.

I sighed and looked back at Maria.

She gave me a thumbs up.

I smiled and turned back to the pins.

I stretched my arm back and let the ball go down the long narrow lane.

I held my breath and watched as the ball quickly moved down the lane.

Hitting the center pin and knocking them all down.

"Yes!" I said pumping my fist in the air.

Maria giggled and started jumping up and down.

I walked back to the others with a proud smile on my face.

"We never said we we’re bad." I said high-fiving Maria and sitting down.

Justin closed his mouth that he realized was hanging open.

"I can beat that no problem." He said getting up and getting a bowling ball.

He threw his arm back and launched the ball down the lane.

The ball hit the pin next the center one and left five pins still standing.

Maria and I burst out laughing at Justin’s fail.

Justin picked up another ball and took a spare.

"That was a unlucky shot." Justin said ruffling my hair and sitting next to me.

"Yeah well it happens to the best of us." I replied blowing the hair out of my face.

The game went on for another hour. The girls beat the boys by a land slide. They took it badly but the pizza arrived just as the game ending. Lifting their spirits up as they ate most of the pizza before Maria and I could touch it.

"Time to hit the road, there’s no pizza left." Ryan said laughing at the empty plate that had once, at some point, had a pizza on it.

"We’re not leaving till you say admit your defeat and we girls are better at bowling than you are." I said.

Ryan and Justin looked at each other then back at me.

"No way." They replied.

I narrowed my eyes and scowled.

"Fine, just stop looking at us like that, it’s creepy!" Ryan said putting his hands in front of his face.

Maria laughed and nudged my shoulder.

"You girls are the better bowlers and we lost…badly." Justin said putting his hand over his heart.

Maria and I laughed.

I stopped suddenly and my eyes widened.

"What time is it?"

Maria looked at her watch. "Oh crap, your parents are probably waiting back at the studio."

I groaned. "I am so dead."

"Don’t worry, well get you back there in a flash." Ryan said undoing his bowling shoes.

Everyone pulled their regular shoes on and returned their rental shoes.

We all basically ran back to Justin’s car.

"Let me call my parents and see where they are." I said pulling out my iphone as we reached the car.

I quickly dialed the phone and waited.

I sighed and hung up the phone. "No luck. They didn’t pick up."

I turned back to everyone and smiled when I saw Maria and Ryan standing close, having their own private conversation.

"He likes her a lot." Justin voice from beside me said.

I turned to face him. "Really?"

Justin nodded. "He’s my best friend I know things."

I laughed and smiled.

"I had a good time tonight. The night totally sucked until we found you guys." Justin said out of the blue.

"Yeah, it wasn’t your best performance." I joked.

"Hey!" He said and ruffled my hair again.

I huffed a sigh when all my hair fell in front of my eyes. All I could see was my hair "You really need to stop doing that."

I reached my hand up and pushed my hair out of my face.

When I could FINALLY see, I gasped quietly.

Justin had moved form his current position so he was standing right in front of me.

"Hey." He said, his breath tickling my face.

‘Hi." I replied and smiled.

He was just about to move closer when sudden thunder ‘boomed’ in the sky.
Justin stopped and looked up.

It started to down pour all of a sudden.

I laughed out loud when all of us got soaked in a second.

I looked down at my now soaked clothes and laughed harder.

I looked hilarious.

Justin looked at me and he smiled.

I blushed slightly.

He smiled wider and pressed his lips against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End!!
Like it? Hate it? Confused?
Please comment!
Comments make my day!

~Ashley

P.S. - Sorry for any spelling errors/ grammer errors