Kissing You Goodbye.

Maybe We Shouldn't Do That For Awhile.

Frank

I ran out of the office after Gerard. Damn. He was pissed. Very pissed. I finally caught up with him, grabbing his arm so he’d stop walking so fastly away from me.

“Gerard, it’s okay. She was just telling you that because she doesn’t want you to get worse off than you are. Neither do I. Please calm down,” I said, wrapping my arms around Gerard into a hug.

It was so weird, how I suddenly wanted to hold him. Just like when he kissed me. He was ashamed. But why? I liked it. Gerard interrupted my thoughts by hugging back.

“I’m sorry, Frank. I’m sorry I made you worry about me. I’m sorry for everything,” Gerard said. What was everything?

“It’s okay, Gerard. Come on, let’s go back to class. It’s second hour. I’ll see you at lunch, okay?” I said. Gerard nodded, pulling out of the hug. He walked away, leaving me staring after him like a dolt for several minutes. Then I turned and went back to class.

********

I met up with Gerard and Mikey at their lockers after school. Mikey had some kind of practice to go to, so Gerard and I were going to hang out at the local Starbucks. Then, since it was Friday, I was going to stay at the Ways’ house.

I had a huge grin on my face as I started to stuff things into a duffel bag. Gerard was out in the car waiting for me. I felt so happy, but slightly retarded as I sang random babbly shit like, “I’m going to Gerard’s house! We’re gonna partayyyyy!” to Peppers. I was so glad my mother wasn’t home to see it. I grabbed my stuffed bag and ran out to Gerard’s car.

“Ready?” Gerard asked, starting his car. I smiled and nodded. Gerard and Starbucks was an amazing combination. Gerard pushed down on the gas pedal, and we were off. I kept glancing over at him, trying to see if he was feeling the same way I was. Excited, confused, happy, scared. I was an emotional rollercoaster. But his face was calm and collected. And there was a small smirk on his lips.

We pulled into the parking lot of the Starbucks, but even minutes after Gerard turned off the car, he never got out. I sat next to him as his eyes caught mine, and I found myself unable to look away. His eyes were beautiful. They were a green color, with little speckles of hazel.

I found myself leaning in closer to him, and then our lips met again. But instead of a short, small kiss, this was a long passionate kiss. Without any consent from either of us, we parted our lips to each other and Gerard’s hands somehow ended up in my hair. Mine were against the back of his head, pushing him deeper into the kiss. And then he had to stop.

Gerard was huffing a lot. He was so short of breath, and he was shaking a little. I was scared. I knew Gerard wasn’t supposed to do things that required a lot of energy, and making out kind of counted in that category.

“Are you okay, Gerard? Do I need to get you home? Oh, god, I’m sorry!” I said, panicking. Gerard just put up a hand, motioning for me to stop.

“I’m f-fine. Just guh-give me a minute. Let’s go inside. Geh-get me whatever you’re getting,” Gerard said, handing me a twenty dollar bill and going inside to sit down. I ordered us two grande mocha frappuccinos and went to sit across from him. His face was flushed.

“Gerard, seriously, if you’re not feeling well, I can definitely find a way to get us home,” I said, only realizing I called his house home after several minutes of silence.

“I’m fine. Really. I can drive. I just…No more of that for awhile. I think we’d better get home. We can take the coffee with us,” Gerard said, standing up and grabbing his coffee. I followed him out to the car.

********

The Way family home was nice. It was sort of a classy, old style place. Lots of antiques. I liked it. Gerard led me to a small bedroom in his basement.
“This is my room. It’s kind of obnoxiously clean. My mom does that while I’m at the hospital. You can sit here while I make sure Mikey has a ride home,” Gerard said. I nodded, sitting on his bed.

After he left the room, I looked anxiously for something to do. I saw some boxes with labels on them, and considering my nosey-ness, went to look at them. I pulled the one labeled “sketch books and drawings” out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mehh,
Suckaggeee.
I can't wait to get to the end already.
Otherwise, I don't think I'd be posting as often. xD
Comments?