A World With Little Words

Voices In My Head

Eight grade.

A kid I have never seen before- probably new- sits right behind me, in that empty seat. I feel intimidated, because I just saw how much bigger that guy was then me. And I'm not just talking about height wise...he also has alot of muscle for being just a middle schooler.

I swallow the lump in my throat and block out Johhnys "SHIT!" from the front of the room..I'm used to it now, so it doesn't bother me as much as it used to.

Halfway through our lesson, the person that just decided to move in behind me starts whispering. To who I don't know. There's no one on his left or right, and the students diagnal are to engrossed in their work.

I look back as slow as possible, and he's making conversation to the air. He's facing the right empty seat and making conversation, like somebody is talking back. Jimmy looks too and raises an eyebrow, like he's suddenly interested also.

Great..another..different kid. What was up with this? Why were they all flocking here? While lost in my thought process, it seems Big Guy has turned to me, looking utterly lost and confused.

"Hi." I murmur. He doesn't say anything back. I feel ignored, but brush it off as shyness and continue writing my essay.

"..I've seen...his people." Jimmy says during lunch, halfway through his bologna sandwich. Me and Johnny exchange glance and wait for Jimmy to give us more information, but he stays silent.

Once again, I'm back to mom and dad for answers. "No, he's not an alien, but I think he talks to aliens. I promise you, he was speaking to the air."

"Honey.." mother sighs, pressing a hand to her temple. "He probably has schizophrenia or psychosis. You do know what that is, don't you?"

...Ah. That explains it.

Amazingly enough, Jimmy is the one that confront Big Guy Matt, who, when he's not busy talking to imaginary voices, actually has a very uncanny ability...

He can sing like a badass motherfucker. ( Courtesy to Johnny for the awesome description! )
♠ ♠ ♠
xD buahaha! Matt the schizo!

Pleaaase comment, whatever. Makes me happy!