Into the Blue

Xocolata Phobia

-Jasons pov.-

Sinking into the liquid like substance, trying to breath but cant. Not even able to gasp for air in this creamy thick mealted stuff; you just get stuck sucking in more of it. No way out, no way to tell time or even what position your in. For all i knew i was upside-down trying, and failing, to get out of this death trap. The thick metal moved through, knocked me around, jumbling up my already lost mind.
How long have i been in here? Will i ever get out? Will i die here and never be found? questions like these run through my mind . As another wave of metal moves me around more. The metel doesnt hurt anymore, iv become numb to it now i believe. It comes, knockes me around, then it goes and repetes the cycle. If i could move id grap ahold of it but i cant. The liquid is to thick to do anything plus i never knew which direction it was comming from. I didnt know how long iv been in there but my eyes were growing heavy and my lungs felt like they could burst any second.

Shuttering at the memory i stare from the cornor of the room at all the people. What a stupid holiday. You find a lover for the day, then dump them afterwords. I dont even want to think of the chocolate they give eachother. I think i failed to mention i have a fear of chocolate aka the subatance i nearly died in. My mother quit her job that day; i was only three and had fallen in the new mix of blue chocolate they were testing out, now im seventeen but still cant shake the fear. So as you can see valentine's day and me dont mix well. Were more like..well i dont know really but its not good.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short but i have to think of more this is just kinda something im randomly typing cause i havnt put anythin up lately