Twisted Fate

Chapter 3

a R i A n N a

I smiled brightly as we reached the train station, bouncing up and down in my seat as I looked out the window.
Being this close to Hogwarts was so exciting.
As soon as the car stopped I was out and bounding up the steps of station, only for a constricting grip to grab my upper arm.
"Wait," Father said, giving me a stern look and I bit my lip. His cold gray eyes looked down on me, as they always did, and I bit my lip.
I knew that they didn't hate me. They cared for me tons, my parents did. But they were very strict, and the way that I acted (my kind nature and such) annoyed them almost more than the existence of muggles. But not quite that much.
As we walked in, the florescence of the lights struck down on us almost as bright as the sun had been shining outside.
My blue eyes scanned the area, looking for possible people that could also be going to Hogwarts and I had to chuckle quietly to myself as I saw a girl with a mischievous glint in her blue eyes, quickly shoving a wand in her pocket. She had brown hair and hung down to about her middle back.
I looked back at my family and saw that they were to distracted with something else, so I snuck off and then went up to her, smiling.
"Ello," I said, smiling and she looked at me. I noticed at this proximity you could see a slight green in her eyes. "You seem up to no good, aren't you aware that you aren't supposed to use magic outside of school?"
I smirked lightly and raised my eyebrow. A slight look of fright passed her face before she chuckled, held out her hand, and said, "I'm Grace."
"Arianna," I said lightly, smiling and shaking it.
"It's a pleasure to meet you," she said, smiling at me lightly as she dropped her hand back to her side and I smiled.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, too," I replied. "It's good to make at least one friend here before school starts."
"I agree," she nodded at me, a few strands of her brown locks, falling over her shoulder as she did so. "So you're new here, too?"
I chuckled and nodded.
"Arianna," said a scolding voice and I bit my lip. Grace looked behind me and bit her lip, her eyes taking in the obviously upset face of Draco.
"Yes, dear brother?" I asked, turning around, my blue eyes looking up, un-afraid, at his gray-blue eyes, which held absolutely no amusement.
"What did we tell you about wondering?" he asked, his voice cold, obviously trying to hold up his cold demeanor in front of the new face. He always did want people to think of him as tough.
"Hey, I don't care who you are, she has rights and can "wander" all she wants!" Grace said, her voice suddenly defensive as she grabbed my arm lightly. Draco looked about to say something when she cut him off. "Besides, I don't care on Merlin's grave who you are, Mr..."
She looked at me for a last name and I whispered, "Malfoy," in her ear before she continued.
"Mr. Malfoy, she is my new friend, so she can wander with me all she wants, good day," she said and Draco started to say something, only to be cut off once again. "I SAID good day!"
Then she pulled me away from my brother, rather quickly, if you do ask me. But that didn't keep me from giggling lightly.
"You're rude, but in a funny way," I said lightly, still giggling and she smiled brightly at me.
"Finally! Someone that gets me," she said, wrapping her arms around me tightly, causing another giggle to erupt from me and she laughed, too.
We continued to walk until we reached a family of red-heads and, particularly, a boy with brown hair, very much similar to Grace's.
"There you are, Grace, we've been looking ALL over for you!" he yelled and she laughed and then gestured to me.
"I maded a neewww friend," she said, smiling. "Arianna, this is my twin brother, Harry Potter, Harry, this is my new friend, Arianna. Arianna Malfoy."
As soon as the name Potter left her lips, I instantly knew that trouble was going to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, here's Chapter 3, I hope the people that do read this don't hate me for the long delay...but it's here now :). Hopefully it doesn't suck... :/...Alright, so, yea :)