Status: Comment! ;)

Nobody.

Chapter 3: Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

Sarah walks out of the bathroom, the black eyeshadow is now a light greyish colour and I can still hear Sarah whimpering. She sits next to me and looks down. After a moment of silence, I awkwardly break it.

"Hey, uhh... Sarah.. What happened?" I ask, still looking at my shoes.
"Nothing, nothing; just leave me alone Lindsey." She says, angrily.
"I just want to know what happened, you look really scared..." I said, as I looked up at her "Please... Sarah, I won't tell anyone."
"How can I trust you, you fucking hate me. The world fucking hates me.." Tears start to swell up in her eyes.
"Sarah... I don't hate you..."
"YES, YES YOU DO." She starts bursting out crying.
"I FUCKING RUINED OUR FRIENDSHIP AND YOU WANNA BE FUCKING NICE TO ME?! YOU JUST WANNA BE POPULAR DON'T YOU?!"
"No.. Sarah, I would've tried to talk to you and stuff if I wanted that... But-"
"SHUT UP LINDSEY"

I stand up and sit in my desk chair.

"Alright... Whatever." I put my feet up on my desk and look at her.
"Do you want to stay the night?"
She nods.
"I'll sleep in the living room, and you can sleep here-"
"Stay with me" Sarah says, and looks at me.
I see the fear in her eyes again.
"O-okay... I will..." I say, and I sit back on the bed.

Sarah lays down and stares at the ceiling, then looks at me. She smiles softly and says a low thank you, she drifts off to sleep. I change into my pajamas and slip into bed next to her, I oddly feel strange... Sarah Olsen, the girl I never thought would give me the time of day is in MY bed. Right next to ME. I lay in bed and stare at the ceiling until 12ish then I call it a night.

***

I wake up and the sun is shining brightly in my room. Sarah is still next to me, I can hear her silently crying. I gently turn over to her and hug her, telling her it's okay. She puts her hands on mine, telling me thanks. I can feel her relaxing. I keep Sarah in my arms, I don't move. I don't wanna spoil the moment. Sarah turns to me.

"Hey... Linds... I don't wanna go back home... Can I stay?" She asks, and I can see her eyes fill with fear and horrible memories.
"Uh...Well, my parents are barely home... So...Sure.... I guess"
Sarah smiles.
"I don't mean to sound bitchy but... Why me?"
Sarah looks back at me.
"Because you're the..only person that would listen to me and deal with me..." She looks out the window.
I sit up in bed and look out the window too.
Sarah turns to me
"Can we talk..." Sarah's eyes swell up with tears again.