Status: Comment! ;)

Nobody.

Chapter 4: The Car Ride

I look at Sarah, and I nod slowly.
"Yeah... We can talk" I say.

Sarah looks out the window then at my closet then to me.
"Jason tried to fuck me last night... He took off my shorts and he fingered me. I tried to get him off but I couldn't. Then he unzipped his pants and took his dick out and he told me to blow him." She looks at the ceiling again and starts crying. "I ran out of there, I felt like a total whore... I now know how I look to other people." Sarah sits up and wipes her eyes.

"Sarah.. Jason is no good." I say and I hug her.
Sarah pushes me off and looks at me.
"He was just drunk!" She shouts.
"Sarah, he talked to me not even 4 minutes before it happened and he wasn't drunk." I say, and I get off of my bed.
"HE WAS DRUNK." Sarah's last statement ended the conversation.

Sarah's cellphone rang, it was Jason. She answered and talked to him on the phone. I rolled my eyes and took out a The Used shirt and a pair of jeans. I showered and got dressed. I walked out to see Sarah fully dressed.

"I'm going out with Jason, wanna come?" She says, all bubbly.
"Uhm... Sure..." I say as I walk downstairs with her and out the door to Jason's shitty car.
"Hey, babe" Jason says to Sarah as she gets in the car.
"Hey, sexy" She says back with a flirty smile.
I get in the back and shut the door.
Jason starts the car and drives off.
We drive to this secluded area in the park and the shove me out of the back.
Jason and Sarah go to the back and start making out in the back. I sit in the front and listen to "Sound Effects and Overdramatics" by The Used on my iPod to try and drown them out. Bert McCracken's screaming should do something. I stare at them through the mirror and Jason's fingering her. Sarah's moaning and grabbing onto his back. I look back at my iPod and study the "In Love and Death" cover that on my iPod screen. I look back up after a few minutes and Jason's pounding her with his dick. I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I look out the window then back at the mirror. Bert's screaming isn't working... I shut off my iPod and put it in my pocket. I hear them moaning and screaming. I lay my head on the window and close my eyes.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum; Oh baby" Jason says, breathlessly.
Sarah's screaming and moaning.
Jason finally stops after 30 minutes and they get dressed. I'm still looking out of the side mirror and study the rock I've been staring at for the past 30 minutes.

"That was amazing, right baby?" Jason says as he kisses her cheek.
"Yeah... It was..." Sarah sounds like she's holding in from crying.

***

Jason drives us back to my place eventually, Sarah looks at me; frightened. I look back and open my mouth to say something.

"I'm going home, bye Lindsey" She quickly walks home before I could even say anything .
I stood there for 5 minutes to see if she was coming back, she wasn't.