Status: Comment! ;)

Nobody.

Chapter 7: New School Year-The End

I walk into school it's a normal Monday in September. People still bump into me and I still don't care. I'm still in my fog; in my world. I look at the wanna-be emo's. Their My Chemical Romance shirts still making me laugh. I look at the jocks, assholes. I pass Jason, he looks disappointed. No nod, or charming smile just a stare, a glance. I look away and I walk past the plastics. Sarah looks at me and smiles, I smile back. I accidently fall into someone, and Sarah helps me up. She picks up my books and hands them to me.

"Are we still on for tonight?" Sarah asks, smiling.
"Yeah, we are" I smile back and stand up straight
Sarah sneaks me a quick kiss on the lips and walks to class. I follow behind her crew. I sit in the same middle seat in math, I draw in my notebook. Jason still sits next to me. I looked at him and he stared straight at the board. I laughed to myself and went back to drawing.

What the future will hold for Jason, I don't know... What the future will hold for me and Sarah? I don't know... I just know I'm in the present. I'm here now. I'm a somebody. And I'm glad. I smile to myself and go back to drawing from staring into space. I look out the window then back to drawing. The nobody is gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, please post comments. I will write more stories! I promise!
~xoxo-callitkarmaaaax3<3