It All Started in a Town

07. Gentlemen's club.

David pondered this for a moment.

"Usually he's in the Cirque.." he mumbled, unsure of what she meant. Looking at David, Mercy's eyes widened.

"The Cirque Du Freak?" She asked before smiling.

"Uh yeah.. I stay there and he does.. and Rio and Jane and Chris and everyone..Evra is there too," mumbled David, arm linked with Mercy's as he counted the people off on his fingers. Mercy, who know none of these people, merely nodded.

"We'll go there later." She mumbled as she pulled her arm away from him once more.

"Where are we going now then?" He asked, curiosity shining in his voice.
Mercy turned to him before pinching his cheek patronizingly,

"Can't tell you, you're too young." she smirked. David gaped at her in disbelief.

"I'm old enough!" He protested, his speech sounding slightly higher pitched.Mercy nodded with a smirk, flicking her hair over her shoulder as if to match her point.

"Obviously." she stated sarcastically.

"I am, promise," nodded David, although, admittedly, he had forgotten his age years ago when he was struck.

Mercy shook her head, a small smile playing on her lips.

"You're still a child." she told him. "And where I'm going, children aren't aloud."

"I am not a child! I'm over twenty," David didn't know if this was true, he only stuck with the facts, and the fact that people told him he looked over twenty was something he decided to stand by.

Mercy turned to the club she'd seen and began walking towards it, glad she could effect peoples memories.

"You're still not coming." She told him. "I don't want you to see me at work."
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated yeah :D