Status: Major writers-block :(

If Everyone Cared

Sitting In A Tree

Lauren couldn't really beleive what was happening. She thought that she was just imagening things or day dreaming and in a few moments Matt would call her name again.

But she was proved wrong quickly when she felt an arm wrap around the small of her back pulling her closer to the body that belonged to no other than the man of her usual day dreams and fantasizes. She never thought that reality could be this awesome.

She fought back the urge to man as she felt Matt's tounge against her lips. She parted them slightly, giving him full access to explore. But she didn't want him to be the only one. Not a few moments later her hands found their way up from his waist to his broad shoulders and then up to his neck, where from she let one of her hands ran up the short hair that Matt had.

They didn't know how much time has passed since they started sharing one of the most meaningful kisses of their life. Sounds cheesy, but they didn't know yet how much that single kiss would affect the upcoming weeks, months and little did they know, years.

They heard a throat being cleared, but never broke away. Matt actually pinned her back up to the wall, and soon his other hand replaced the other that was flipping off whoever was interrupting them. Lauren chuckled into the kiss as he Zacky mumble something along the lines of 'stop fucking in public' and then they heard heavy footsteps approaching and they knew in an instant that Zacky told Jimmy.

"Fi-fucking-nally!" they heard him scream at the sight of the making out couple. He started a cheer routine that he has seen Lauren doing it when she was in eight grade. "Matt and Lo sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Matt and Lo sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! F-U-C-K yeah!"

They stopped cissing, but they were still a few inches away from each other as Jimmy cheered back into the bulding, making them both crack up.

"Is it the holidays that make his usual 200% craziness go into 2000% or just us?" Lo asked as she was gazing into the pair of hazel eyes.

"More like us." Matt told her as she just shook her head slightly.

A few minutes passed by as they were studying each other's features from such a short distance. She smiled at Matt, still not beleiving what he had just told her minutes ago.

"This is going to make me sound like a loser dork, but I was wondering if you'd like to, you know...Go out for, uh, a date with me?" Matt asked, nervous as hell. This kind of surprised both of them.

Matt has always been a charmer and never hesitated to ask out a girl, but Lo wasn't just some girl for him. Hell, he would even have gone to jail if he had only known that Lo felt the same way as he did.

"Anytime." she answered and mustering up some courage, she leaned up to peck his lips.

"Even tonight?" he asked against her lips.

"In my vocabulary anytime contains the 'tonight' too." she laughed as he silenced her with a kiss.

"I'll pick you up at 8."

With a last, short kiss Matt smirked at her and walked back into the studio. When Lauren thought that he was far inside the building, she couldn't help but squeal and pump her fist into the air in happiness. She stopped when she her a booming laughter not too far away from her and not long after Jimmy's yelling.

"Dude, you're ruining our cover!"
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE!:)