Status: Major writers-block :(

If Everyone Cared

Dress Drama

Music was echoing through the room as Lauren was getting ready for her date with Matt. She never thought that this day would finally come, but mostly never thought that she wouldn't be panicked as hell when she was preparing herself for the date.

She was calm and relaxed. For some odd reason she has always been worried and nervous before her dates, but this seemed to be an exception. It seems like she trusted Matt enough to know that he would take care of her and he would definitely make their date good.

She got a acall earlier from Leana, Jimmy's girlfriend, telling her that she should dress up, because Matt is planning something big. Which she obviously knew about, but had no intentions of telling it to Lauren.

This also made her decision harder, because she didn't know how fancy that restaurant would be. She couldn't decide if she should wear a full lenght dress or a cocktail dress. She managed to pick out some beautiful ones, but still she couldn't decide.

Let's take a look at the pro's an con's.

Yeah, that's right. So, full lenght dress. Makes you look beautiful-

And unbeleivable to peel them off of you, babe.

So? It's not like she's going to give him some...

Like hell not! Only just one night would be heaven with Mr. Sanders.

She's hot even in a full lenght dress.

It's going to hide her sexy, toned and long legs. That's a no go for the full lenght. A mini would be the best.

Yeah, straight to the lingerie. God, you're so stupid. She can't have her first night with him in his car.

But it would be possible in the lobby, so they could save money and have a good night without a dinner.

Absolutely not! Choose the cocktail dress, honey. Reaches down to mid-thigh and makes you look extremely hot and hard to get.

It's still 2-1, bitch. But, babe, don't forget to pull on some sexy lacey lingerie. Possibly black, that always works.

Listening to the good side of her mind, she decided to choose the cocktail dress. She looked at the time on her phone and basically started to skip in her underwear. She only had 45 minutes left until the date and her hair wasn't even done yet or as for that matter, her make up.

She never used much make up. What she usually had on was fundation, mascara, eyeliner and some bronzer. She never put on too much, she was perfectly happy with the way her face looked without any make up.

Lauren left her hair hanging down in curls and then went to check her jewerly box. She was searching through the bracelets and rings, when she remembered something. There were two small ring boxes in the jewerly box and one of them held the ring that she was looking for so eagerly.

She smiled widely as she pulled out the ring that Matt gave her on her sweet sixteen. That was about the time when the band was already well known and they all agreed to buy Lauren different jewerlies that would make a set. She got the ring from Matt, the bracelet from Brian, the necklace from Zacky, the ankle bracelet from Johnny and finally, a belly button piercing collection from Jimmy. He has even customized a death bat belly peircing for her, which was an awesome sight and she has gotten a silver copy of it. She has that on the days when she needs some very, very good luck.

Just as she pulled on the ring, finishing her outfit for the night, she heard a car pull up to her driveway and park. Lo smiled squealed excitedly as she heard the door bell ring, and she slowly walked down the stairs, trying very hard not to run to the door and drag Matt inside.

She was stunned and surprised when she saw Matt there in a button down shirt with nice pants and without sneakers, he wore nice shoes. He cleaned up very nicely.

Matt looked at Lauren and his breath was caught. She was there in a cream colored cocktail dress, her hair let down in natural curls and her make up was flawless. Even without make up and the nice clothes, she was stunning.

"You look gorgeous, Lo." he said simply as she smiled and opened the door wide, motioning for him to come inside.

"Thank you." she said as Matt stopped infront of her and pecked her lips. She chuckled a bit as she shut the door and felt his arms wrap around her waist. "And you look great, Matt. I feel undressed."

"You're far from being undressed, Lo." as he told her this he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Do you want something to drink, while I go back upstairs and get the rest of my things?" she asked as she looked into his eyes. She didn't even notice him pulling something out, just when he showed it up. "Matt, please tell me that you didn't bring Ben & Jerry's."

Matt just laughed at how she closed her eyes and groaned. He knew perfectly well that she loved them, but with her modeling job she couldn't exactly eat those. But not like he's going to take no for an answer.

"You know that I shouldn't be eating those." she scolded him slightly, but then her features brightened and she hugged him tightly. "But thank you very much, Mattie."

She skilfully took the ice cream from Matt and put it into the kitchen, knowing that tomorrow Matt would be her favorite person, just by giving that little present that she would gladly have for breakfast.

What? It's ice cream and if we go for calories than why not start with them bright and early?!

Too bad that yet than Lauren didn't know that she wouldn't end up at home at night...
♠ ♠ ♠
PERSONAL FAVORITES:

LyzGates
ruslana89
Pixelated Dreamscape
BurningAlchemist
PureBloodSakura1220
XunwantedXloveX
LostInFantasy
starr8nn
JayA7X
catastrophe


Thank you so much for everything and i'm really sorry for not updating sooner, my week has been crazy! I hope you understand.

Up Next ---> The date and Matt is finally receiving that invitation