Status: Thank you subscribers and commenters! I thank you...

Kidnapped by Someone Close

Move

I sat waiting for him to get home. Blaise had to be on his way to Tanner’s soon. I only had two days left. In those two days I hadn’t been touched. Well slapped, punched, kicked, beat in other words. Rape had happened, my shoulder burned a little with his renewed mark on my skin. Nothing had been going on. He had been actually peaceful. It was only because I was pregnant which is a act now.

He had taken me to a doctor in his family and they had confirmed it. I was so close to tears just thinking about that monster’s baby growing inside me. I had to do something. I had to get away from him. How I wasn’t sure. Blaise would be here this weekend because the guys had some corporate meeting on Monday and they were going to go over their notes.

It was an excuse and I knew it but I had to get things ready. I had been here a little over two months and the doctor said that I had probably conceived a week ago. How that little embryo survived I don’t know. I rubbed my stomach and feel that weepy feeling hitting at my heart.

I was just finishing up lunch when he walked in and I heard the TV turn on. I grab a beer from the fridge and run it into the living room. He smirks and I bend down to kiss his lips. His hand lands on my flat stomach. “How are you two today?” He asks as he pulls me closer and rubs my stomach.Sick.Disgusted.Pissed.Pukish.Tired. “Great dear. I got so much done today. I even got some fried chicken tenders done and some green beans. Do you want to eat in here or do you want to eat with me in the kitchen?”

“Here is fine. Bring the TV trays will you?” Nodding I grab the trays and set them up for us then run into the kitchen and grab our plates and my orange juice.

Placing his plate on his tray and sitting next to him he pecks me with his lips on my cheek. I blush a little. It was so different from what he did to me that I blushed and thought about how Blaise was this tender with me. He would die when I told him I was pregnant. I mean he hated Jas, my capturer so I knew when he found out about me having his baby he would break down just like I have been when I got to sleep in my bed.

This is all I could think of during lunch. I was slowly losing my appetite but if I stopped now then he would get pissed and say something like I am depriving his baby of food. Yep we’ve already been through this conversation and it’s only been a few days.

“Baby you don’t look so good are you ok?” He sounded concerned and I knew that he was trying to mask his anger at me slowly eating. “Yeah I’m just feeling nauseous because of the grease that’s on these. I guess I’ll just have to get used to it.”

“Oh well go make yourself a sandwich and put that up and then we can just watch Sleepy Hallow or The Secret Window. I know how much you like Johnny Depp movies. We could even watch Sweeny Todd if you’re up to it.”

“Of course I’m up to it! That sounds great. I want to watch Sleepy Hallow!” I pick up my plates and see that he isn’t quite done so I give him my last tender and run into the kitchen to make a dry ham sandwich with Coby Jack cheese. I grab the box of saltines and run back into the living room where he already has the menu for the movie going. I sit my plate on his tray and cuddle into his side. It’s times like this when he becomes my Jason and my brother’s best friend. These time that I cherish more than all the others, it’s like he actually cares about what he does to me.

With everything that had happened to me I knew why he acted this way. Yes I knew why he’d beat me and raped me because as a kid his mother did the same to him. She had taken her sexual frustrations out on him and every time she had she had repeatedly said that it was how you loved someone. Of course at first he had never agreed with it, as time went on though he shut up and stopped complaining. His father had found out and had called the cobs on her; she was taken away for his mental health and had never shed a tear for the loss of his mother. This is why he was always so pissed that I screamed when he made “love” to me and showed his “affection.”

The movie continued as I watched with his arms wrapped snuggly around me and I munched on my sandwich and crackers. He seemed satisfied that I wasn’t cringing away from his touch. He was calm now but in a few seconds he could snap and send me off before he beat the shit out of me.

As the movie ended he picked me up bridal style and that’s when I realized that I had crashed during the movie. Of course I was mentally there, because I never let my guard down when we were in the same room, but I was out physically. When he got me to my bed he pulled off my dress leaving me in my panties and bra then tucked me in for the night and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and saw that he had left for work and placed a list of chores for me to do on the fridge. When I was done with everything I was just walking around the house and checking things out. His office was closed and locked tightly like always but I had to check.

The phone rings and I jump like six feet in the air. Quickly I walk over and see the caller I.D. It’sJason, my capturer, I pick the phone up swiftly. “Hello dear?”

“Pack all your shit by the time I get there we are going for a little trip for a while. I don’t want you complaining I just want you to do. If I get there and it’s not done then you will be happy you are pregnant with my baby.”

He hung up and I quickly slam the receiver down and run to my bed room. I find a large suitcase and through all the content of my dresser into the suitcase. I grabbed a large tote bag for everything else. Stuffing make-up, a small amount of shoes, and certain little things like my jewelry he had let me have from home.

For ten minutes I waited. For ten minutes I did nothing put sit in a ball in the corner of the room with my suitcase and tote bag next to me with my favorite little blanket wrapped around my body. I had also grabbed my sheets and blanket which lay on the couch. For those long ten minutes I prayed that he was finally going to take me home. It was a pray that was in vein.

The front door slammed open and he steamed in. Standing automatically he came over to me. “We are leaving. Well you’re leaving. I am going to take you somewhere and you are not to ask questions, got it?”

Nodding vigorously I grab the handle of my suitcase and the strap for my tote. He takes the suitcase from my hand and grabs the blanket and sheets. I follow as he moves quickly and quietly down out of the house.

When we reached the car all I could think about is that we were moving and that now I would never go home. As he shoved my stuff in the back seat of the car and I sit in the front after placing my tote amongst the other stuff. I never let my blanket go from my body because it was my safety. He ran to the driver’s side, hopped in, and speed off. If he locked the door to the house I wouldn’t have known.

“Dear did you lock up the house?” I ask concerned that I would get in trouble later if I didn’t and he wanted me to.

“Yes love, don’t worry. I just have to get you somewhere safe.” He said and picked up my small hand and kissed the knuckle.

“May I ask why the rush or would that be asking too much?” He chuckled then smirked.

“No it wouldn’t be too much. I overheard Blaise talking with Tanner in the lounge and of course they were talking about you. He said that he might now where you are. Tanner started begging him to tell him but Blaise said that they could just come over here to talk with me and we could go looking for you.” He paused and anger towards Blaise was definitely shining through. His grip on my hand got a little tighter and I try not to wince.

“I know what he’s thinking. I just can’t help it that we want to be together. He’s trying to take you away from me so I am going to take you somewhere you can’t get taken away from me.” I almost screamed no. This couldn’t be happening. All I had to do was pay attention to where we were going and I could find away to get Blaise and my brother to get me home.

It’s was a long ride. I had to force myself not to go to sleep. It had been almost five hours in a car. I didn’t know where we were but I saw him on the phone several times. He was talking rapidly about the place he had rented out about three months ago. He would look over at me nervously every time he said certain things about the place.

I realized then that it was because he had already planned to take e there when he had kidnapped me. It made sense now. He had planned to take me away and probably move to the firm at where ever we were going. It had to be that. He had told me loads of times that he had been planning this forever. I just couldn’t believe that he had arranged living quarters for me. I couldn’t even begin to understand. Soon he was pulling into some small town. I saw a banner with the name and saved it to memory.

He turned down one street to an apartment building and I held my breath. The place looked old but yet do beautiful I guess in a small town they want everything to look beautiful. I couldn’t believe this is what I was going to be staying in.

He parked outside a condo looking apartment. He must have taken it because he told me to grab my tote and to go wait at the door for him. Thank Goodness that we live in the southern states because it wasn’t freezing right now so waiting for him to unlock the door wasn’t killer.

“You’ll be living here for a while so I don’t want you to complain.” He placed my suitcase in front of the small couch. I nodded and walked into the small bathroom. It was typical. A toilet, shower/tub, sink, counter, a cabinet, yep your typical bathroom.

Walking back into the living room I spot him sitting on the couch. “So are you going to be leaving anytime soon dear?”

“In a couple days after you’re fully stalked for a week’s meal plan.” I nod and explore my new surroundings.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um so this is really short but the next is going to have so much POV's that I wanted to get this out of the way. Ok well it's only going to have like 3 maybe actually 2 so I just wanted you guys to have somethig because the next might take a while for update.

comment/critique