Status: Thank you subscribers and commenters! I thank you...

Kidnapped by Someone Close

Rescue

For a month I waited. I never got to talk with Blaise or even my brother. For a month I waited for him to leave and go back to work. Nope, he takes a vacation claiming that he has migraines and that he is under too much stress.

Him being partial owner only makes things peachy for me because he can work from home. Which he does, and each week the wire his pay to his account. I never have a moment to myself. It’s just constant fucking and biting my sore marked shoulder.

When he would go to the store I would be forced to go with him, when he went to the bathroom I was forced to wait outside the door. Never was I alone and I think it was because he found out I had contacted Blaise. It didn’t matter though because instead of him laying his hand on me besides to give us pleasure he wouldn’t harm me.

I tried once to piss him off and he almost slapped the shit out of me but before his hand struck me violently he caressed my cheek and pulled my lips to his. Of course it always lead to the same thing. Rape.

I would have to gain his trust before he would ever leave me alone again. He was running out of clothing option seeing as he only brought a few weeks worth of clothing and I know that it was killing him to wear the same thing over and over so eventually he would have to go home and when he did I would call and get help out of here.

The only good thing is that he took me to a local doctor and she said the little baby I was carrying was healthy and that I indeed must’ve had some kind of flu because the baby was a little undernourished but that it was getting much stronger.

I was happy for us. No notJason, my capturer and me, but my baby and me. The doctor said I should be getting much of my waning strength back and that I’ll be having the normal morning sickness instead of all day sickness.

It satisfied me knowing that soon I would be safely away from this and that I could at least save some of my life and start over anew. I was just constantly worried that I would never get away from this. That I would last a long time, that my baby would get to the point where it was more than a tiny alien bubble in my womb and thenJason, my capturer would go crazy and kill me or my baby.

I dreaded those days. I was finally keeping things down and I was enjoying the little times whenmy capturer, Jason would just hold me or rub my stomach until I would fall asleep. Those were a blast and my favorite times with him.

All I had to do now was wait for the opportunity to call and tell. I was biting my time until I got the chance and being a perfect little angel, well trying. “Love, where are you?”

“In here.” I yell back and grab my bowl of cereal.

“We are going to the house today and I have to go into the office for a bit so I trust you to be a good girl and stay there.” Nodding he wraps his arms around my waist and leads me to the dining table.

“Yes dear of course.” Secretly I was doing a small victory dance. He would be taking me home, and I would be left there all by myself. My plan had worked and finally I was getting the chance to save my life.

“Good now go get your shoes and some clothes on and we’ll be leaving.” He lets go of me and I set my half eaten food down. Pulling on a skirt and t-shirt with some flats I run out of the room and he is at the front door waiting for me.

We hurry and get in the car and he starts to drive. This was a huge relief of my chest. I just needed about twenty minutes alone and I would be gone and away from this life forever.

The drive was quiet, except for the blaring music flooding round the car. It seemed to be a good silence though so I didn’t try to pull any stunts and just snoozed every once and a while. Soon though we were at the house were everything had happened and it made me even more excited about getting out.

He gave me the key to get in and said that he would be back in about twenty to thirty minutes. I was way at night now so I knew the guys could come and get me quickly.

I ran inside so no one could spot me and ran to the kitchen where the phone was. I grabbed it and took it to the living room. Looking out the window to make sure that he was gone I dialed the number.

The second ring brought with it a voice that lifted my spirits. “Hello.” He sounded anxious.

“Balise come and get me. I need you to hurry he could come bake at any moment.” He shouts for Tanner to get up. Why would he be sleeping at eight at night?

“Ok we’re going to be there in several minutes.” He paused and sighed as Tanner cussed him out for waking him. “What is it I hear about you being pregnant?”

This time I sighed and looked at the window. “It’s true but we’re healthy and I need you to come and get me before he gets back and finds out that I called. The door will be open so just come in and I’ll be down in the basement or in the kitchen waiting. Please hurry, it’s the only chance we have!”

“Ok. Tanner get your ass up we’ve got to go get your sister you Dick.” I heard Tan cuss this time I could tell he was getting up.

“Give me the fucking phone ass hole.” He yelled and Blaise. “Baby sister. Where the fuck are you? Where is he?”

“Don’t worry where I am just go with Blaise and he’ll get you here. Bring the cops or something please. Just in case.”

“In case of what?”

“In case he tries to kill me.” With that I hang up and run down stairs to gather a few of my left over things and hurry to the kitchen as soon as I could I would be getting out of here and that would be it.

About ten minutes later the front door opens but no one says anything. Cautiously I walk into the living room and see that it isn’t my brother or my Blaisy at all. It’s Jas. “I thought you were going to be here later?”

“Oh I was but I got this text that is automatically sent to me whenever any of my phone lines are used so that I can keep track of you. Well who the fuck did you call?”

He walks over and slaps me hard in the face. I blink back tears. “Huh bitch, who did you call?” He pushes me harshly to the ground and I protect my stomach as he kicks my ribs.

“Stop you’ll kill our baby!” Screeching as he kicks me in the head.

“How do I fucking know it’s mine? Who’s to say you didn’t have sex with that traderous bastard?”

It isn’t his. I haven’t had se with anyone but you dear.” I still tried to get him to stop as he pulls me up by my hair.

“So you know who I am talking about. Well guess what? I know you fucking called him and that he’s on his way. So I guess the baby isn’t going to stop us from dying today sweet heart.”

With that he started beating the shit put of me. I had forgotten how hard he could kick and punch. If I survived this my baby wouldn’t. All at once I broke and tried to fight back. I had scratched deep rivers in his face and he screeched and punched me in the face harder this time. I caved into myself and went into protection mode. He could beat me as much as he wants but I would be damned if he took my baby.

Blaies’s POV:

I arrive at Jas’s house and see the door is still open. We really didn’t have to call the cops because about six were on my ass as I raced down the road to get here. I didn’t give a shit. Leaving the car on. Tan and I race into the house and see that ass hole kicking a bloody mess on the ground.

That was Meagan. Tan just snapped and ran over and pounced on his former best friend. He pushed him to the ground and started beating his face in. I ran over to Meag who whimpered as I picked her up. “God damn babe what did he do to you?”

I didn’t worry about Tan as he thrust his knee into Jas’s throat. I hurried outside and cops surround me. They were telling me to put my hands up until they saw the bloodied girl in my arms. Running to the nearest cop I hand her over to him.

“Please just get her to the hospital. I have to go get someone.” The cop nodded and he and his partner run off the phone to call into the station to report. I wanted to stay with her but I had to go save Tan from killing Jas and getting murder on his head.

It was worse than what I had already thought. Jas was bleeding all over and blood leaked out of his nose. “Tan fucking stop!” Yelling didn’t help. I ran over and grabbed Tan’s hand as he went to punch Jas again.

“No I want to punch the fucking lights out of the mother fucker. Did you see her Blaise?”

“Yes but she needs you there with her. She doesn’t want you in fucking jail. Let the police handle this dumb ass. We have to get back to her.” He nods so I let go of his fist. Once more he punch Jas then gets up and kicks him in the ribs over and over.

Damn it. I knew personally that Tan could kick someone ass until the couldn’t move. Instead of stopping, Tan just started to kick Jas’s ass towards the door and grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled him over to the new entered police.

“Boys we’ll take him from here and give you an escort to the hospital. We nod and start to head out to my car. I didn’t care about anything more than getting to my Meag and making sure she was ok.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I know you guys have been waiting for her to be rescued but I have been planning this along time and it's finally here. Only two chapters left!

Here's my A7X story. I know I have told a few people about it so yeah here you guys go. The next chapter will probably be short but that last I think loads of people will love.

More comments= faster update!