Status: Put on hold for awhile. . .

I'm 14 and in an Arranged Marriage With a 19 Year Old Pervert!

Am I supposed to be surprised?

Warning: Strong language

/!\ Grace /!\

"Run! Hurry Jenny! Run faster!" I yelled as my friend Jenny was struggling to catch up to me. Currently we are running from some dog who we decided to throw rocks at. Some dogs aren't that nice, I've learned. If you want to bug a dog without getting hurt, don't throw rocks at it. "I'm running as fast as I can!" Jenny yelled up at me. Yeah right I thought. She wasn't even going half my speed. She has been my friend for many many years and she still doesn't know how to run fast. She can be such a slow ass sometimes. It makes me mad. "Well, Jenny, maybe you should learn to run faster!" I shouted behind me, giggling slightly at the thought of what I just said. I know it may not be funny to a lot of people, but its kinda funny to me.

I jumped slightly when my phone began vibrating in my pocket. "Shit!" I said to no one really. I couldn't exactly answer the phone at this second. So, Ill have to answer it when this stupid dog stops chasing us.

"How bout we climb a tree?" Jenny asked. I nod. Now only to find a tree large enough. And as if someone read my thoughts, we came up to a tree with enough branches to make the tree a ladder. I climbed up the branches and pulled out my phone. I checked my missed calls. Mom was the one who called, of course, she always needs something. She wants me to 'change'. She hates me being the bad ass I am. I find nothing wrong with me.

I didn't even call my mother back because I knew she wanted me to come home. I twirled a piece of my black hair in my fingers. I would have to run from the stupid ass dog again. "Come on Jenny, time to run a mile or two. By the way, your going to stay the night at my house." I said pointing at her. She simply nodded, mainly because she was used to this. Me telling her what I wanted her to do. Since she and me were best friends, she usually listened. I loved saying, 'good Jenny' to her.

Jenny and me jumped down from the tree, running in the direction of my house. Only one block away.

After running for another 5, 10 minutes or so, me and Jenny were finally at my house, panting like we just ran 2 miles from a crazy dog, oh wait, we did.

I lazily made my way into my house with Jenny. We trudged throw the small house to the living room and plopped down on the couch. I leaned my head back. My mother made her way into the living room with my father. My mother's arms were folded and she was pretty much glaring at me. "Sweetie, your father and I have somethings to tell you, and I'm not sure how your going to take it, but being the bad ass you are I think the news would phase you at all." She said, acting like she was all high and mighty. She has no control over me. I make my own decisions.

My father spoke this time, "Your mother and I thought it would be best for you..if..we put you in.....an arranged marriage, so we kinda, well, did." He said, acting unsure- He fucking what?!?!?!?!

"HOLY FUCK DAD?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL! YOU DON'T OWN ME! YOU CANT TREAT ME LIKE I'M SOME PLAY TOY OR WHATEVER!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, causing Jenny to flinch. She doesn't see this side of me too often. "Honey, calm down, please." My mother pleaded. "CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN! Yeah, like I'm supposed to calm down. Look at you and dad, mom. Did you marry him out of love, your own choice, yes. Were you forced to marry him, no. So what the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked, calm as I could, just like my 'perfect' mother told me to do. "You don't understand sweetie, you were always doing stuff on your own, we wanted to chose something in your life that would be good for you. So we chose a lovely young man to be your husband, he is smart, athletic, strong, popular, rich, and not to hard on the eyes." My mom winked. I nearly gagged. He sounds like a fucking rich snob jock boy to me. They are usually fucking perverts if you ask me, not my type, at all!

"Mom, he sounds like a fucking rich snob to me." I said. My mother scoffed. "You will not think so low of him."

That caused me to smirk. "It's only the truth mother." I glanced at my father, he was glaring at me. I laughed and began heading upstairs. "Wait, Grace! The Anderson family will be here around midnight to pick you up, so pack your stuff, so don't be surprised if you see a strange car in the driveway." My mother yelled after me. I looked down the stairs at her.

"Wow, mom, I'm not going to be surprised, at all!" I snapped at her. She looked hurt, fake. She was always mad at me because I never listened, never let her chose anything in my life, well, there is a perfect reason for that, I don't want her to chose anything about my life, I would have chosen my own name if I had had the chance. I would have liked the name...um, Jess or something, not Grace, mainly because I am not a very happy person.

I walked upstairs and packed for my new home. I wasn't really in the mood to fight with my parents anymore. So I just packed all my stuff into my suitcases. Jenny also had to go home.

After packing I lsid down in my bed, and soon enough, darkness clouded my vision.

/!\ Midnight /!\

I had fallen asleep, all I could see was blackness, I couldn't hear much, but I felt myself being lifted off my comfortable bed. I thought it was a dream. I just kept mumbling, "Put me down..down..do.." I was still half asleep and couldn't mumble much. I was leaning against something hard but yet somehow soft at the same time, but I didn't know what it was. I couldn't see it because sleep was tugging at my eyelids. I couldn't stay awake. So I gave in and lean against the thing and fell back asleep.

/~\ Jake /~\

My parents had told me I was in an arranged marriage today. I didn't freak out like a normal teenager would, I wanted to stay on my parents good side, for a little longer. So I didn't freak out at all, I just said a simple OK, and then we were off on our way to meet my fiancee's family. Simple as that.

We made it to her house in less than two hours. It was about midnight. There were a few lights on in the house but not many. My parents stepped out of the car and headed up to the rather small home, I followed not to far behind. I wasn't looking forward to this, at all. I just hope their daughter is hot. Like, big up top with some big junk included. I prefer blonds, cheerleaders. I know how much of a player I sound like right now, but hey, that's how I am.

"Ah, welcome." My fiancee's family greeted us. They seem pretty nice so far. I wonder what their daughter is like. "If my daughter is rude to you in any way please call her uncle, he lives closer to you than we do, he tells me that Grace and him have great times together, and that she listens to him. So please, if she gives you a hard time, call her uncle, he will help you out." My fiancee's mother said, man, I really need to learn last names here. Ill just call my fiancee's mom Mrs.F in my head, and she will probably tell me her last name sooner or later.

"My daughter is upstairs waiting for you, your son, the hansom Jake, should go get her. She is waiting for you." Mrs.F said. My lips tugged at the ends, wanting to frown, but I didn't, I kept a small smile plastered on my face.

"OK." I walked up the stairs and saw a light on under one of the doors, must be her room. So with that I opened the door.

There on the bed was a girl. She was emo. Shit. She wasn't my type at all. She was wearing a blue tank top and white jean shorts. I starred at her sleeping frame for a few seconds before walking over to her and picking her up to take her out to the car. As soon as I picked her up her eyelids twitched and she mumbled, "Put me down...down..do.." She stopped mumbling and fell back asleep, cuddling into my chest. Um, Ew, I thought.

My parents are probably waiting for me to bring her down. I walked out of the room and down the stairs. Her parents and my parents all broke into smiles. "I see she has taken a liking to you." My mother stated. "She is asleep mother." I corrected.My mother had a frown tugging on her lips. "Take her out to the car then." Father said, "I will get her bags." Then he walked up the stairs, and I walked outside. My fiancee wrapped her cold arms around me mumbling words in her sleep I couldn't really understand. What a freak.

I opened the car door and shoved her inside, waking her up. She blinked a few times before letting out a scream. "Holy fuck! I didn't do anything! MOM! DAD! HELP! SOMEONE! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!" She yelled struggling to shove me aside and run out of the car. She failed and then sighed. To my surprise she brought her fist forward and it connected with my chest, not really phasing me though. "What the fuck! Your like a rock!" She yelled. I decided to play with her a little.

So I wrapped my tan fingers around her neck and brought her face close to mine. "Listen, princess, you will not scream for help, or I will hurt you." I growled. Her eyes widened and she started breathing hard, tears falling down her pale cheeks. She began shaking with a great force and her lips were trembling. She looked like she was about to have a panic attack. I think she was actually. "I...you...dont!" She trembled and then her eyes rolled in the back of her head before she passed out. Shit! What did I just do?!

I heard an ear piercing scream from behind me. "Jake! What did you do!?" Mother screeched. "I didn't do anything! She woke up and thought she was being kidnapped, then she had a panic attack and passed out." I lied about the thinking about being kidnapped part, I caused that.

"Her mother told me she gets freaked out easy!" Mother yelled. Is that even possible? She looks like a bad ass emo too me. Considering the bruises and cuts marking random spots on her body I just happened to notice under the glow of the moonlight. She probably street fights.

"When we get home, make sure to explain everything to her slowly." My mother said, obviously thinking my fiancee was stupid. She probably was.

My father just then walked out of my fiance's house and shoved some suit cases into the trunk of the limo. He walked around the car and got in, sitting next to my mother. My fiance was still passed out across the side seats of the limo. I hod no choice but to sit next to her.

Thank god the whole way to my house my fiancee's body didn't touch mine, I might barf if that happened.

/!\/~\/!\/~\]/!\/~\/!\/~\]/!\/~\/!\/~\]/!\/~\/!\/~\]/!\/~\/!\/~\]/!\/~\/!\/~\
♠ ♠ ♠
Hint: Street fighting is not the reason that Grace has cuts and bruises. It has something to do with a certain someone.

How you like the story? Its my new improved version of my story "I'm 14....and in an arranged marriage to a 19 year old perv!" that's on quizilla. It took me forever to write this chapter. I really hope you like this story so far. Its going to be better than the old version on quizilla. On quizilla I think my story was moving to fast, I want this one to not move as fast. You should check out my quizilla profile if you want to see the old version on this story, there are 11 chapters. I don't like my version of this story on quizilla at all. So anyways, my quizilla name is Japangirlfromchina.

xoxoxoxoxo -Sam