Status: [finished]

NCIS: Phoenix

Tim Kirch, retired marine, is now working on busting murder cases through out Arizona. With a team of misfits: John O'Callaghan; senior agent of the team and trained in police work, Cassadee Pope; once hand-picked to protect the president of the USA, and only sympathetic girl on team, and Justin Richards; trained in forensics and computers, new to the team and new to the field work, Tim's needing some help.

In the lab and headquarters: Hayley Williams; personal and local lab rat, analysis extraordinaire, and Kirch's daughter figure, she main lines caffeine and is a little out there thanks to her odd fashion sense and love of heavy metal music. Kirch's closest and oldest friend, Dr. Wentz (often referred to as Hemmingway) is the autopsy specialist. He's a little on the older side and has a strange habit of talking to his cadavers, he's quite knowledgeable in such things. With the help of his assistant, Garrison or Kent Garrison, working on an internship to help with autopsies and case evidence.

And last, but certainly not least, is the director. Director Victoria Asher, lead of the the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (a.k.a. N.C.I.S.). With a small (if you call being an ex-lover small) history with Special Agent Kirch. They don't always see eye to eye, as she's the one setting down the rules, he is the one ready to break them to get the answers.

Given a new case, that not all of them are ready to handle, the team fumbles through it. Through many a twist and turn, they pull through, to find a very unexpecting killer, and and even more unexpecting ending...

[Disclaimer: I do not own any famous people (and there are a lot) found in this story. It is purely fictional and for those of us for a taste for drama and a funny change in pace.]