Status: Updates for this: Basically any spare time I have kickin' around. <3

Lips of Deceit

Fatal Attraction.

It was Matt who was to blame for this, for the mess that Avenged Sevenfold had gotten into. If only he wasn’t so attracted to that vampire, then they wouldn’t have to feed from their fans appealing necks. They wouldn’t have to fight every night to survive their starvation. They wouldn’t have to forever live in the darkness of Brian’s basement. They’d be able to roam around sunny Orange County during the day, instead of only roaming at night.

-

Matt spotted the attractive girl in the front row. Gazing into her emerald eyes he felt almost like he loved her. “She’s so darn fuckin’ hot,” he thought to himself, as he shifted from each side of the stage but still keeping his eyes on her. Matt knew he had to talk to her after that show, he couldn’t miss out. When the show finished each of the guys went backstage to grab their pens, just in case some fans didn’t have one. Then all five wondered out into the sea of fans, getting bombarded by the amount of screams from every direction. Matt signed everything thrown at him, but kept searching for this girl. “Where is she?!” he asked himself as he bit on his lip ring and held it between his teeth. “I need to fuckin’ find her.” He searched and searched through the swarm of fans. Finding her at last.

“Wow. You’re even more breath taking up close,” he flirted as he flashed a smile and winked at her.

“Thank you Shadows,” she replied, giggling towards the end.

“Do you mind if I ask such a pretty thing her name?”

“My name’s Hailey.”

Matt stood there for a few seconds, just gazing into her sparkling eyes. He was unsure as to why he felt this way about Hailey. He’d never felt this attraction to a fan before, but she was just so amazing that he couldn’t resist his feelings.

Hailey walked closer, a cheeky grin pasted over her face. “How about you come back to my place?” she murmured seductively. “Would you like to, Mr. Shadows?”

Matt closed his eyes and thought of what he’d do to her, but then snapped himself back into reality. “Uh… I have a show tomorrow.” sadness filled his raspy voice. “Otherwise, I would have loved to…”

“But Matty, there are other places. How about you take me with you?”

Matt let out a sigh, he couldn’t do that either. There were only 5 bunks, which were a tight squeeze as it stood already.

“No?” Hailey looked at him with puppy dog eyes, almost pleading for him to take her. “Well… I guess… I better go.” she hung her head down, hiding her face.

“I didn’t say no.” Matt replied minutes later. “But you’ll have to share with one of us.”

The other guys were done signing, and every other fan had disappeared from the scene; except Hailey.
They looked over at Matt and Hailey, wondering why she and him were talking so long. “Dude, who’s the hot chick?” Jimmy loudly whispered to Brian, who was standing close beside him.

“How am I supposed to know?” Brian retorted, also wondering who this ‘hot chick’ was.

“Another groupie, I presume,” Zacky piped up.

They began walking over to them, slowly, in case they were in the middle of an important conversation.

“Why don’t we get any hot groupies?” Johnny whined.

“No. We do, you don’t.” Jimmy sniggered. He ruffled Johnny’s hair, and rested his tattooed arms on Johnny’s shoulders. “Nobody likes short asses.”

Matt turned around, shocked to see the others standing there. “This is Hailey, and she’s coming with us.”
The guys nodded, knowing what was planned. “Third one this week. Man whore,” Jimmy thought out loud.
Everyone decided to ignore that comment, it was just Jimmy, and he was usually coming out with things like that. They all clambered onto the bus, one by one.

“Share my bunk,” Matt whispered in Hailey’s ear. She turned to him and said “I was planning to.”

Zacky grabbed two bottles of Jack and six beers from the fridge then rested them on the table. “Dig in, folks.”

Everyone became increasingly drunk. Forgetting what they were saying and doing. Matt leaned in on Hailey and pressed his lips against hers.

“Ewh… Do you really have to do that when I’m drinking?” Zacky disgustedly spoke.

Hailey stood up and gripped onto Matt’s large hand. “Fine, we’ll do it somewhere else,” she said, then stuck her tongue out at Zacky. This was obviously trying to make him jealous.
Hailey led Matt to the bathroom, as small as it was, they both managed to fit. “I want you..” she breathed coldly on his neck. “Then, have me. If you can take it, that is.” Matt chuckled.
“No.. I want you,” she repeated. Unknowingly to Matt, Hailey was scanning his neck right at that moment. “You’ll be mine,” Hailey murmured.
“Like, your slave?” Matt asked, closing his eyes.
“No. Much better. You’ll be my vampire, Shadows.” her eyes grew wide, fixing on the vein that was raised, the skin a meer film over it. She watched it pump for a few seconds. This was the vein she wanted.

Hailey curled up her top lip, revealing a pair of over grown teeth - fangs. These fangs were filled with the venom of a vampire. Her eyes grew wider as she smelt a long Matt's neck. "Hey? Why you sniffing my neck?" he asked.

"It smells so good," Hailey murmured back.

Suddenly, Matt let out a small moan of pain. Her teeth were sinking into his neck. Releasing her venom into the two small holes, he let out another moan of agony. But this couldn't be stopped, it was too late.

"Sounds like something icky is going on in there, dudes!" Johnny said as he took another swig of Jack Daniels.

If only they knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
[edit: Wow, 5 Subscribers already?!

^_^ I'm excited for this!

Thanks! <3]