Status: Updates for this: Basically any spare time I have kickin' around. <3

Lips of Deceit

Bitten?

Matt awoke the next morning feeling dizzy; a cold sweat was forming on his large muscles. He stumbled out of his bunk, seeing that everyone else was already awake. Matt put his hand on his forehead, wondering what happened last night. He never got a hangover, so was this what it felt like?

Matt staggered through to the bathroom and stood in front of the small porcelain sink. He caught a glimpse of his face in the mirror, it was different. "Maybe I'm still drunk.." he thought.

He spun the tap around fiercely, like he forgot his own strength. The tap handle came off in his hand. "What the fuck?" Matt muttered, as water splashed all over him. "Fuck you, tap!" he attempted screwing the handle back on, but failed. Had he really got so strong over night? He began questioning himself, sure he worked out but he never had that much power at once. Then he closed his hazel green sprinkled eyes, to wash his face and neck.

Feeling along his neck in a sense of "I'm hungover", he felt two strange lumps that he was positive weren't there before. His head darted up, and he gazed into the mirror. His reflection almost a fake compared to it's formal self. "What the fuck are these fuckers on my neck?". He then thought back, trying to recall everything the night before but nothing out of the ordinary sprung to mind. Taking steps back in time, he thought of the sequence of events: They travelled, they played a show, they met fans, they went back to the bus, got drunk, nothing unusual there.

He shook his head, deciding that he maybe accidentally got hit with something during the show.

Fans did get pretty crazy sometimes.

Settling on that idea, he plodded through to the living room, leaving the tap handle-less and the water going everywhere. Not like he actually cared if the bus flooded or anything, anyway.

Every one's eyes turned to him. "Good night, then?" Zacky asked, rolling his eyes.
"Actually, I don't remember a thing," Matt replied, his teeth tightly clenched together. He was definitely in some kind of pain, and his band mates noticed.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Brian demanded the answer, he'd never seen Matt like this before.
"You look like the fucking Grudge," Jimmy snickered.
"I feel like it too." Matt swung back his head to look at the ceiling. Suddenly there were gasps from all of his friends.

"Oh.. my.. Jesus.. Christ, you've been bitten!" Johnny pointed out.

Matt felt a long his neck again, the lumps were peculiar. Perhaps he was bitten. But by what? “Guys, it’s probably nothing to worry about.. It was probably a snake or somethin'.”

“How the fuck did a snake get on the bus?!” Johnny screamed.
“Well, it defiantly wasn’t from your pants, short ass,” Jimmy laughed.
“You know.. Hailey told us that you fell asleep, so she was leaving. And she left! Right in the middle of nowhere what the fuck is up with that shit? Aren't we good enough to spend a whole night with?” Zacky added, confusion in his voice.
“YOU LET HER OUT THERE? ON HER OWN? There is bad people out there Zachary. I can’t believe you let a fan to just go out there like that. How could you?!” demanded Matt.

“Well, I couldn’t stop her, could I? That would seem like I was kidnapping her, which is wrong!” Zacky claimed, defending himself.

‘There is bad people out there’, and one of them happened to be Hailey. Only, she wasn't just any usual bad person.

Matt shook his head again, disgusted at the guys for letting her go like that. “They were probably just jealous. I’m forever getting the hot ones,” Matt thought as he walked up and down the isle of the tour bus, thinking of an explanation for the bite marks.

“You know, maybe Hailey did those?” Johnny suggested, “Maybe she’s some psycho vampire and shit like that!”
“Johnny, you idiot. Don’t be so fuckin’ retarded. Vampires don’t exist!” Jimmy said, digging his head into the table with sheer shrieks of laughter. “You can’t be serious, can you?! You don’t honestly think that Vampires exist?”
“Actually.. I read something somewhere about them. They are real! So ha!” Johnny replied quickly, sticking his tongue out because he believes his right.
“Well, I know that's a lie. You don't read. But come on, you’re even more of an idiot! Hahaha! Guys, did you hear that?” Jimmy asked everyone, as he tapped Johnny’s arm with some force. “This kid thinks vampires exist!”
“Jimmy, they do,” Zacky argued confidently.
“What?!”
“I’m kidding. What the fuck Johnny, you retard," Zacky muttered.

Matt was still pacing back and forth, he needed an explanation for this. But it couldn’t be something childish like ‘A vampire did it.’ there had to be some other reason, didn’t there? Vampires don’t exist. He came in and out of thought about it being Hailey, maybe it was? No. Maybe it wasn’t? No.
“Zacky, you have reasonable explanations to everything in life. What does this look like to you?” Matt asks, as he shoves his neck in Zacky’s face.

Zacky pulled away, horrified. His face turned pale white, like he had just seen a ghost. “I don’t.. know.. But it’s fucked up. And it, smells of shit.”

"Try squeezin' it?" recommended Brian.
"Fuck no. I'm not squeezing it!" yelled Zacky, leaning back even further away from Matt's neck. "God knows what's in it."

Matt was becoming increasingly agitated, he walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Jack. "This will calm me down." he told himself.

"You think that will help?" asked Brian.
"I don't care, I need something."

Matt took large swigs of the bottle of Jack, and in just a small amount of three swigs it was gone. His eyes turned black, his skin pale.
♠ ♠ ♠
[Wow, 9 Subscribers?! Thank you so much <33!]