Status: Updates for this: Basically any spare time I have kickin' around. <3

Lips of Deceit

Blood Thirsty.

Matt strangely began frothing at the mouth, saliva dripping all over his shirt.

"What the fuck? Stop messin' around. You're putting me off my food!" exclaimed Zacky, almost vomiting at the sight.

"Johnny.." Matt began, "Can I speak to you for .. minute, or so? In the bathroom.." he wiped the frothy slobber from his mouth and licked his top lip. "Well, can I?"

Johnny stood up, not wanting to go, but for some reason was getting pulled in Matt's direction. Johnny didn't understand then, that Matt was actually controlling his thoughts and movements. Matt made Johnny come with him to the bathroom, like a slave with no choice in the situation. Matt was a clever vampire, he knew Johnny had the weakest of minds. He'd be the easiest to get control over first, unlike the others.

"Uh, what's this about? You aren't gunna beat me are you?!" Johnny muttered in a sense of utter fear, as Matt lead him to the bathroom.

Matt grunted in response, then slowly let out a quiet "No. I'm not going to beat you.."

Johnny was pleased about that, but he was still afraid. Matt never wanted to talk 'in private' to him, it would always be one of the others, as they always understood quickly.

"Well, what's this about then?" Johnny asked again.

"Look.. I have to tell you something, it's a secret. You can't tell anyone else."

Matt now knew, that he was a vampire. Perhaps the fangs gave it away? Or the fact that he was thirsty for the blood from one of his friends. Matt quickly locked the door of the bathroom once they were inside.

"Well..?"

"I have feelings for you," Matt blurted out, hanging his head down.

"What? What sort of feelings?"

"Deep feelings.." Matt slowly brushed his nose along Johnny's neck, taking in his scent. "You smell really good. Have I ever told you that?"

Johnny didn't think anything of this, he wasn't even creeped out by the fact of Matt having deep feelings for him. Truth was, Johnny liked Matt too, or so he thought anyway.

Matt began roughly smelling in Johnny's scent, wanting to get the right place. "Here's the spot," he thought. "Stupid little Johnny." He then pulled away from Johnny and looked into his hazel eyes, was this the right thing to do? Johnny never done anything wrong to him. Maybe he should start with someone else. Zacky, perhaps. But he quickly threw those thoughts out of his head. No, this was his only chance to get some blood, something at that moment he badly needed.

Matt then skimmed Johnny's neck with his fangs, tickling almost.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh. Just go with it, you'll like it. I promise."

Matt licked the 'spot' that he was soon planning on digging his fangs into. He just wanted a small taster.

"Hey! that does feel pretty gooood."

"I told you," Matt murmured. "God, when is he going to shut up and let me drink his fuckin' blood?" he asked himself.

Meanwhile, the guys in the living area were pondering what was going on.

"Maybe he's squeezin' those motherfuckin' things Shadz has on his neck?" Jimmy suggested.

"Nah. That kid is too scared of shit like that," Brian kindly reminded everyone of the events that Johnny screamed his ass off at. Like missing his bedtime, for example.

"Maybe.." Zacky began, but then paused.

"What? TELL ME!" shouted Jimmy, pounding his fists on the table. A smirk grew on his face, like he knew what Zacky was thinking.

"Nevermind.."

Zacky thought that perhaps Matt really did become a vampire and was attacking Johnny right at this moment. But that was impossibly ridiculous, and he didn't want to sound stupid. Especially in front of Jimmy, of all people. He'd hold that over him, for like, ever.

Back in the bathroom, Zacky was right. Matt was about to burrow his newly grown fangs into Johnny's neck, and drain all the blood supply from his body.

"I need you," Matt murmured, then with that, he done what he told himself he would do; take Johnny out first.

He sunk his fangs in, deeper by every second. Drinking the blood from his veins, making them become dry and crusty. Vampire Veins. The veins were crumbling as Matt drank, crumbling into nothingness. Not even a speck of dust would be left.

Johnny let out a whimper of pain, the feeling of your veins disintegrating wasn't pleasant.

"I'm sorry I had to do that, I truly am. But fuck, you are one of my people now," Matt apologized then wiped the blood stains from around his mouth. "Here, clean yourself up." Matt handed Johnny a face cloth to clean the drips from his neck, couldn't have the guys being suspicious could they?

There was a sudden knock at the bathroom door. "Are you guys.. uh, still alive in there?" Brian called out. "You've been in there ages."

"Hurry up. I need a shit, you dumb fuckin' idiots," Jimmy told them, without a care in the world.

Matt smirked at his fellow vampire friend, and then unlocked the door. "Don't tell them remember," he quickly whispered.

Johnny's head began spinning, he couldn't remember why he was just in the bathroom.
"Johnny, you look rough. You better go lie down," Matt informed him, knowing fine well why he didn't look good.

"Okay.." Johnny groaned, shaking his head and heading to his bunk.

"Short ass can't handle anything!" Jimmy screamed.

"Fuck you," Johnny groaned again.

Matt sat smirking on the sofa, wondering who his next victim would be. Jimmy? Brian? Zacky?
♠ ♠ ♠
[I've never actually wrote a vampire fic before, I apologize if this is like a bit.. rubbish.

Thanks to my 1O subscribers <3 You guys are amazin'.]