Status: Updates for this: Basically any spare time I have kickin' around. <3

Lips of Deceit

Decisions.

Matt sat pondering who his next blood donation would come from. It would be a tough choice to make, that’s for sure. Take into consideration the fact that their minds were strong and controlling their thoughts would be a lot more difficult, especially Zacky. Zacky was the smartest of the bunch, mind wise. He had power and control over himself unlike Brian and Jimmy. Of course, they were smart too, but they just did anything for the hell of it, Zacky always thought about the consequences of his actions. Matt would have a hard time converting Zacky into a vampire because of those reasons.

“Matt, are you sure you’re alright?” asked Zacky, feeling guilty over the incident earlier.

“Why wouldn’t I?” Matt harshly replied.

“Uh… Let me see… A. You look like the Grudge, according to Jimmy. B. You are really pale. Are you sure you aren’t ill?”

“Stop pestering me! I’m fine. Ugh…” Matt stormed off to his bunk, leaving Zacky and Brian sitting on the couch.

Brian turned to Zacky, with open arms and pulled him in close beside him for a warm hug. “Don’t let him bother you Zack Attack. He’ll get out of this mood soon, don’t worry,” Brian cooed.

“Yeah… When?” Zacky whined “He’s always doing that. I don’t know why he gets so mad at me sometimes, I just don’t know.”

“He’s probably jealous,” Brian whispered and then kissed Zacky’s cheek.

Matt could hear them whispering, as his hearing was times ten to that of a human. Suddenly it hit Matt right in the face; convert Brian. Easy. Then he’ll seduce Zacky. Why hadn’t he thought of that before? The tough thing then was to think up a plan to get Jimmy in this clan of vampires too.

“I love you, Bri.”

Over hearing this, Matt almost puked at the thought. He always knew something went on between Zacky and Brian but that didn’t mean he actually wanted to hear them discuss love. Matt now being a vampire, hated love and everything to do with it. In his black eyes, love was nothing.

“Dudes, I think we should get drunk,” stated Jimmy as he pounced back into the kitchen/living area of the tour bus. “What do you think?”

Brian gave a quiet tut at this question, and shook his head. “Of course, Jimbo. What else is there to do?”

Jimmy looked at him with blank eyes, not knowing if that was actually a question. “What? Sorry, I like totally didn’t listen to what you just said.”

“Nothing,” Brian replied bluntly.

They had a show coming up that night. How would Matt be able to cope with that?

Meanwhile, Johnny was almost sleeping. But he kept fidgeting around so much that he gave up on the sleep and headed back through to where the others were.

“Oh. The shit rises,” Jimmy sniggered.

Johnny placed his head on the table and Jimmy began fiddling with the tips of his Mohawk.
“What the fuck are you doing to my ‘do, bro?” Johnny growled.
“I just… Uhm. I don’t know.”
Jimmy twisted the longest bit around his finger, making it almost cut the tip of his finger like a paper cut.
“Dop touchin’ me…” Johnny’s voice was muffled as his mouth rested on the table’s edge.
“I can’t hear you short ass, speak up in future.”
“I SAID, STOP TOUCHING ME!” he yelled, lifting his head off the table for a few seconds then plonking it back down again.

The guys looked at him, wide eyed. They’d never seen Johnny, their Little Johnny act like that before. In fact he’d never stand up to them, always letting them do whatever.
“Sheesh. Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed today!” said Zacky.

“Awh, Ickle Johnny is all moody!” laughed Jimmy as he pinched Johnny’s cheeks. Watching him get more furious by the second seemed to be hilarious.

“Fut Up ‘Immy,” Johnny sank his head deeper into the table’s edge trying to get rid of this pounding headache.

Jimmy rolled about the seats laughing, pounding the table with his glove covered palms. Zacky and Brian nervously laughed, but could see Johnny wasn’t in the mood. When Johnny rolled his head a little, Brian spotted something. “Is that..? Wait… No…” he whispered to Zacky.

“I think it is…” Zacky paused. “Bite marks!” he added. They were the exact same bite marks as Matt appeared to have. Small red holes, with a darker red lump in the middle. Zacky reached out his hand and stroked Johnny’s neck with his finger, noticing the texture felt the same too. “Guys, I think there’s some kind of beast lurking around.”

Jimmy shrieked with laughter again. Then stuck out his top teeth over his bottom lip, “What, like a vampire?!” he asked, pretending to bite Brian’s neck. “I vant to suck your blood, Gates.”

Brian pulled away, suddenly wiping his neck free of Jimmy’s saliva. “Disgusting.”

“I know... I AM!” Jimmy bounced up and down.

Matt, was drifting in and out of a conscious state. Remembering parts of his human life, remembering they had a show to play in just a few hours. “How do I can control my blood thirsty mind, when I have millions of fans waving there necks in my face?” he asked himself, not sure if he wanted the answer. It would defiantly be tough living in the dark forever, as he was always one for enjoying walks along the beach, winter or summer.

“Matt, you awake?” wondered Brian, looking into Matt’s eyes.

“No. That’s why I have my eyes open. I’m asleep.”

“Don’t get all smart ass material with me.”

“Sorry.”

“Would you like some breakfast?” Brian asked, not sure if he could really be bothered with Matt’s behaviour anymore. “Dude, you’ve got a hangover, get over it. Stop being such an ass.”

“Whatever, Haner,” Matt growled as he walked through to the kitchen on his way, grabbed some beer and then sat at the table.

“Beer with an omelette?” asked Zacky as he looked up at the clock that only read ‘09:00’. He’d never seen Matt drink this early, but that didn’t mean he hadn’t done it tons of times before.

“Yes, got a problem Baker?” Matt grunted.

Nobody spoke, not even Jimmy for the whole time they were eating breakfast. Brian couldn’t be bothered trying anymore, Zacky was lost for words, Jimmy didn’t want to burst the silence record, Johnny was in the midst of transforming into his very own form of a vampire and Matt, well… he just didn’t want to end up having to bite everyone there and then.
♠ ♠ ♠
[11 subscribers and epic commenters, this story would be fail without you <3]