Status: Updates for this: Basically any spare time I have kickin' around. <3

Lips of Deceit

Like Dominoes.

Jimmy lay quietly in his bunk, sipping on his Guinness. His left arm slung around the crate, just in case anyone attempted to steal it from him. He’d have none of that.

“Do you want a beer, Johnny?” Brian repeated, dragging his tongue a long the points of his teeth.

Johnny raised his head from the table once again and gave a nod. “Of course I do, Gates.”

Zacky looked on in confusion. Both would never act so nice to each other, they would always be bickering. “In fact, everyone bickers with Johnny,” Zacky reminded himself.
Not entirely true now, the bonds vampires share with one another makes them almost inseparable.

Brian peeled the beer lid off with his teeth, which wasn’t unusual, he usually did that. He took a quick swig, just for a taste. “Ah…” he breathed and placed the bottle in Johnny’s chalky palms.

“Thanks,” Johnny said as he gulped down some beer, almost finishing the bottle entirely.

They were all too occupied with their drinking, to realise that the afternoon sun would soon be upon them. The rays pounded down on the black bus, sending floods of light through the windows. This couldn’t be good.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” Matt shrieked, shielding his eyes with his arms. “Shut the curtains, someone!”

His skin began to fleck off, in small thread like pieces. This revealed a suit of dirty green and grey blotches that covered every inch of Matt’s body. He didn’t want to crumble like his veins had, that’s what a vampire fears most. Therefore, to shield himself from the light he jumped into his bunk and hid under the cream covers.

Zacky plodded over to the curtains and drew them shut. The bus suddenly became cooler; the air that lingered was soft on their bodies. Unlike the harsh hot weather, that seemed to cling around them.

“You… Look awful!” Zacky screamed, as he turned to see Matt’s odd looking body.

“He’s the fucking Grudge, I tell ya,” declared Jimmy as he chewed on some pork scratchings. “I’m right, I just know it. You got thee Grudge disease,” Jimmy sang.

“Jimmy… Please, just… Just… Stop talking. My head is in a major aching state, and I don’t need your craziness to contribute. If you don’t mind,” Matt stated, a wild grin still pasted on his face.

“Asshole,” muttered Jimmy as he strolled through the isle of the bus like a ghoul.

The bus came to an abrupt stop. “Hey, we can’t be here already?” In fact, they had only stopped for gas.

“We’re here already?!” Brian groaned as he clenched his stomach. “I think I’m gunna puke. Watch out short ass…” he pushed Johnny out the way and belted out of the bus. He ran in the hot sun, until he found shade under an oak tree. But he couldn’t vomit; there was nothing to do it with. “I really need to stop drinkin’,” he muttered as he began wondering back to the bus. His skin hadn’t flaked as Matt’s did; he hadn’t been a vampire long enough for all of the feelings to take affect.

Zacky was sitting proudly playing Call of Duty 3, a game that he always accomplished. Every tour he’d play the same game over and over, he loved it.

“Ugh. When you gunna play somethin’ else?” Jimmy asked, “LIKE…. PINK PANTHER OR BOND… JAMES BOND!” Jimmy then put his two index fingers together and began rolling around the floor while humming the James Bond theme tune.

“JIMMMY! You just made my guy get shot…” Zacky whined, as he had to restart the level.

Jimmy was still flinging himself to the floor and humming the James Bond theme tune.

Finally after 9 more hours of Jimmy’s humming, bad corners and nausea, the guys reached their destination. The sky was darkened in a shade of navy blue; just perfect for some vampires. Brian was straight off the bus; he inhaled the night air through his nostrils. Then threw it back out through his dried mouth. Soon followed Matt, who quickly done the same.

They all headed to the back doors of the arena, still getting bombarded by fans. “MATT, I LOVE YOU!” one called, her hands reaching out to him. Matt pulled down his aviators and looked her in the eyes; he flashed a white smile and proceeded into the arena. The girl was left in utter awe; did Matt Sanders just look her in the eyes? Either way, it didn’t matter. She was now under his control.

Matt stood alone, waiting for the others to begin their quick sound check. Looking out to the empty arena, he realised two things. One being that living as a vampire was going to be a very lonely and tough road to live. And two, soon there would be thousands upon thousands of screaming fans just pleading for their necks to be ripped out. He quickly shook his head, “I must not think like that… I can’t do that to our fans.”

But he wouldn’t keep this promise. Now that he had tasted blood once, there was no stopping him. He would forever have to live of helpless humans.

Every fan was practically destined to be a vampire. By being an Avenged Sevenfold fan, it was almost a commitment that you had to take.

You simply had no choice whether you could take it, you just had to.

Like the night of Matt’s changing, he eyed the beautiful girls in the audience. He felt like they were the inferior species, as he brought the innocent under his evil, malicious power. One by one.
♠ ♠ ♠
[Should I carry on with this?

Thanks for the comments and subscriptions <3. I really appreciate them.]