Status: Complete

Without Me, You're Nothing

How she is

It was hard to restrain my laughter during homeroom. My heart just couldn't bare it. Christine was shifting around in her chair and lifted her folder a few times to blow away the stench of Dirty Danny. I bit my lower lip looking down at my desk. This is just going so well. Better than I expected actually.

When Mr. Oleander finished taking attendance the noise level increased and I continued to watch Christine. She was glaring at Dirty Danny as he scratched his head. I gagged as I noticed dandruff particles beginning to fall. Christine squealed in disgust and got up from her chair.

Everyone in the room turned to look at her. Her ears blew steam and her face was bright red. "You disgusting pig!" She shouted collecting her things. I laughed pointing at her as she stomped out the room. Christine stopped at the door and scowled flashing me the bird.

I rolled my eyes at her childish action and shrugged my shoulders looking down at my text book. "You so deserved that." Miranda said glancing up at me. I peered over at her and shook my head.

"That was stupid and immature." She giggled rolling her eyes.

"So was you laughing and pointing at her." I'll admit it was childish of me to point and laugh, but Christine topped my immaturity. The bell rang and I gathered my things for first period English. I grinned looking at Christine from behind and walked up to her giving her a quick kiss on the cheek then hurrying off before she could slap me.

"Screw you Devin!" She shouted I turned smiling and waved.

"I love you too babe." Then turned back around stepping into my English class. Miranda and I don't meet up again till lunch so in all my classes scheduled before lunch I usually sit next to Christine. Unless of course she's too good to be sitting next to me.

Christine walked in about two minutes before the bell rang. All seats were occupied except for the one next to Dirty Danny and myself. I grinned curious as to which seat she'll take. Another girl walked in and looked at both the seat next to me and next to Dirty Danny. Christine looked over at the girl and in sync they both glanced at the chair next to me.

They both sprinted to the seat next to me and Christine pushed the other girl aside and sat down occupying the seat. The girl glared at Christine shaking her head angrily. Christine stuck out her tongue like a five year old and the other girl imitated her action, then sauntered over to the chair next to Dirty Danny.

I swear to you, the immaturity level of the people in the school is unbelievable. But then again Christine only acts really childish whenever we break up. It's just a part of her personality.

I grinned wrapping my arm around her waist. She shoved my shoulder and rolled her eyes. I smiled leaning my head on her shoulder. It's fun annoying her. She has a very low boiling point. So I'm more than positive that she will slap me right....about...now. Ouch...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment&Subscribe <3